Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > Parts - Sales and Wants > Generic Parts for Sale
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Rare one- 940 d24tic Gle m90 sadly for sale

Views : 533

Replies : 2

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Oct 31st, 2021, 12:59   #1
ukvolvo

Default Rare one- 940 d24tic Gle m90 sadly for sale

We really do not want to sell old Maggie but i can not afford our new 940 and this one too

Turquoise body which is nice and straight (and cleaner than the hpt we are buying in places) , 270k and still starts on the button. I have done 12k of care free motoring in this car apart from the heater fan. Really sad to see it go. She may not fly buy she's been reliable and has potential of course

-Full grey leather

-nice condition 15's

-original stereo

-fsh

-will come serviced or with service pack (full synth good quality oil from opie)

-Couple of jobs to sort on car like windscreen crack

-Short mot hence price (7th of nov)

-Ohh and cat c although i got pictures from the previous owner. Basically he told insurance company he didnt want to claim after a golf pulled into him at a mini roundabout at a few mph. They marked the car cat c anyway. He sent me a picture of the mere dint in the front wing caused by it so i was heavily reassured. He merely changed the wing to repair it.

I am offering £100 discount to members on here so if anyone wants it let me know asap. I suspect i have under priced it anyway and it will sell quick been a rare d24tic.

£1200 for members

I paid 1700 for the car last year and have had some good standard welding/ epoxy sealing done so its a fair price with wiggle room to get her mint in my opinion. I am very ocd with my vehicle restorations so my standard of work is usually high.

Pm me for details
Mick

Last edited by ukvolvo; Oct 31st, 2021 at 14:03.
ukvolvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2021, 14:33   #2
ukvolvo

Some pictures, She really is a d24 with potential
Attached Images
File Type: jpg maggierezisefront.jpg (318.0 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg maggiereziserear.jpg (327.9 KB, 48 views)
ukvolvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2021, 11:50   #3
classicswede
Trader Volvo in my veins

Roughly where is North?
classicswede is offline   Reply With Quote