Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "General Topics" > General Volvo and Motoring Discussions
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

General Volvo and Motoring Discussions This forum is for messages of a general nature about Volvos that are not covered by other forums and other motoring related matters of interest. Users will need to register to post/reply.

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Cars for sale section?

Views : 3016

Replies : 5

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Oct 10th, 2013, 18:04   #1
volvosi

Default Cars for sale section?

Hey guys does this forum have a section where people are selling there cars ?
volvosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2013, 18:14   #2
xc70jason
Premier Member

Hi,click on the forum jump at the bottom right of the page and look for the series sales.

Jason
Old Oct 10th, 2013, 20:36   #3
volvosi

Great thanks
volvosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2013, 20:40   #4
xc70jason
Premier Member

no problem.

Jason
Old Nov 23rd, 2021, 08:33   #5
Peter Scott

Default C70 for sale

I have my 1999 C70 2.4 auto for sale, it has been in my family since new, total of three owners. I have owned it for the last four years. Since I have had it I have fitted new rear springs new shocks all round, new brakes all round. New ragtop, plus all drive belts were changed with a full engine and gearbox service.
I have also resprayed this car I a beautiful pearl dark red. I was employed as a technical sales rep for Akzo Nobel, which gave me full access to the training facility at Didcot to spray the car in perfect lab conditions. I have full pictures of the car being painted from start to finish. This car is in perfect condition, no dents, no srratches etc, it also has four brand new premium tyres fitted. Full Dolby sound system, the car also has the wind deflector, and I have a full car cover which I use when the car is not being used, as I use the C70 for sunny days and special occasions. The first person to view will buy I am sure if the are genuinely looking to by a C70 . The car has 5 months mot left , but I would get it a new one prior to selling.
This cars is very tidy with 100,000 on the clock Anyone interested please give me a call on 07785 692641

Last edited by Peter Scott; Nov 23rd, 2021 at 08:37.
Peter Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2021, 10:34   #6
VolvoFan
Master Member

Could you post some pictures and your selling price please?
VolvoFan is online now   Reply With Quote