Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 300/66 Series General > 300/66 Series Sales

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

For Sale - Original 360DL wheels with centre caps

Views : 1333

Replies : 1

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Mar 7th, 2021, 15:24   #1
Jimbocrx

Default For Sale - Original 360DL wheels with centre caps

I’ve always thought the 13s were too small for the 300 so have put some bigger steels on for now until I can source done nicer alloys.
All 5 wheels are road legal and 4 have the centre caps. The spare wheel has a brand new tyre on it. All of the wheels other than the spare have rust etc and are not immaculate.
Asking for £20 to cover the cost of the wheels I bought.

I’m struggling to upload images so if you want them sent please get in touch and I can email or WhatsApp them happily.

Based in Farnborough Hampshire and it’s collection only unless you want to arrange a courier.

I don’t think I can receive or send messages yet so if you’re interested please reply here or email me on jamesdmaw@hotmail.com
Thanks
Jimbocrx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jimbocrx For This Useful Post:
Old Mar 26th, 2021, 15:44   #2
Jimbocrx

Thankfully sold to someone who will
Put them to good use.
Jimbocrx is offline   Reply With Quote