Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General Forum for the SPA-platform 60- and 90-series models

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

3.0.3 disappointing

Views : 1932

Replies : 15

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Apr 24th, 2024, 22:05   #11
sandys
XC60 T8 Ultimate Dark

not long after posting that we had the update and interestingly am seeing decent range this evening, had a lot of running around due to family things and did ~30 miles with 14 remaining

Of course this could just be what it is when not doing its usual slog, will see if it is back down next week with our normal drudgery.
Old Apr 25th, 2024, 08:06   #12
sandys
XC60 T8 Ultimate Dark

Yup it did not take on anymore charge this morning than normal and like others it is reporting we are going to get 47 miles from a charge which is 8-10 more than normal, I seem to recall that was the official WLTP for my car and imagine all will be back to normal next week when the car is in its usual pattern and its good range yesterday was just a coincidence.

Couple of hundred miles of motorway today though is it definitely won't be lasting long at speed, hopefully I can get that fuel out, been in there since beginning of Feb, though that fuel gauge is magic, the number of times we have left with x amount, did a couple of hundred miles and got back with the sam x amount is amusing, GoMs ...

Last edited by sandys; Apr 25th, 2024 at 08:19.
sandys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2024, 18:38   #13
Mty2608

Default bluetooth problems

Now that upgrade to 3.03 has happened, having problems now with Bluetooth connection of both my phones, goole phone connects but cant make calls , people have to call me back. when I connect my works samsung, it connects to BT then BT keeps switching on/off repeatedly. had a 7 hour journey yesterday and couldnt speak to anyone , had to keep pulling over
Mty2608 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2024, 21:52   #14
davidwf15

so, another (3.03) seemingly useless update.....when are they going to sort the app out....mine is STILL telling me I am getting 94mpg !!!!....every time I enquire I get the same reply "the engineers are still working on it" ......
davidwf15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2024, 08:51   #15
DriverDen

Default Issues

I’ve noticed the voice for Sat Nav has changed, along with the volume.

More of an issue the interior temperature setting was set to 22 after the update, reduced this to 20 but seems it now sets itself to 19 on each journey.

Anyone else noticed this?
Previous - XC60 D5, 2 x V70, Santa Fe, Mondeo, Primera, Metro
DriverDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2024, 09:10   #16
vonRypp

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriverDen View Post
I’ve noticed the voice for Sat Nav has changed, along with the volume.

More of an issue the interior temperature setting was set to 22 after the update, reduced this to 20 but seems it now sets itself to 19 on each journey.

Anyone else noticed this?
I am still running on 2.14.3 but I have seen this bug being reported on other forums.