Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > C30 / S40 & V50 '04-'12 / C70 '06-'13 General > C30 / S40 & V50 '04-'12 / C70 '06-'13 Sales

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

C30 2013 2.0 Lux

Views : 873

Replies : 1

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Sep 19th, 2021, 20:55   #1
Daniel M
Inbetween Volvo's...

Default C30 2013 2.0 Lux

Hello all,

I'm not a regular on the forums at all any more having moved away from Volvo's, however, my Dad is selling his C30 and I said i'd add it tot he sales section here as we'd both really love it to go to an enthusiast/someone who'll look after it. I say we, because of I was in a position to add a second car to my household I would, but I just can't justify the costs right now.

The car is *really* clean. I'll see how many images I can add here, but I have loads more photos uploaded to Flickr that I can provide a link for. All the photo's are of the car as it is all the time, it's not been polished or tarted up for sale: my Dad has had this car for just over 4 years and he been meticulous with it. If you search my post history (it's going back a few years now), you should be able to find his '91 Paris 480 Turbo, which was equally as clean. Anyway: this is the info he wanted me to add to the listing so here are his words:

I became the owner of my 2013 C30 on 6th April 2017. It had a recorded mileage of 25068 and one former keeper. It came with a full service history. It has never failed an MOT or ever had any advisories. It is one of the last production models and a superb example of the 2.0 petrol C30 R-Design Lux and has been lovingly maintained by myself to a very high standard. (See photos) It has been smoke/pet/child free. It is Ice White and comes with Sat Nav, Bluetooth, full leather interior, Rear parking sensors, Cruise control, dual auto climate control, rain/wiper sensors, Aircon, High power audio, Infotainment Centre, Active Xenon headlamps, Auto Lighting inc. Active Bending Lights. Google for a more comprehensive list of equipment. New windscreen fitted 26th May 2020. No major repairs carried out just annual servicing. No expense spared, just loads of TLC which can be fully appreciated by viewing. MOT until 8/4/22. Full service completed 16/3/21. This car has been garaged for the last four and a half years, never mistreated and has now covered 50100 miles = I have covered 25000 in four and a half years. It has a tiny chip to the rear tailgate, you’d have to look closely to see, however, it does not detract, at all, from the overall look of the car. It’s been a great car with no issues/problems whatsoever. Asking price is £6795 ovno. Seeing/driving will reinforce this statement. And please, only genuine enquiries will be welcomed . Thankyou

Price is OVNO, if you have any questions please ask and i'll do my best to answer.

Cheers,
Dan

More photos here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmWGmZdy (for some reason, I didn't take a photo of the engine with the engine cover on, but for record, it is on the car!).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Snapshot1435.jpg (216.4 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg Snapshot1440.jpg (162.5 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg Snapshot1436.jpg (127.5 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg Snapshot1437.jpg (130.2 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg Snapshot1438.jpg (338.6 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg Snapshot1439.jpg (161.3 KB, 31 views)
:: 440 2.0i SE, 1994, 306 Smoke Silver Metallic :: Sold
:: 440 1.7 GLEi, 1991, 219 Ocean Blue Metallic Metallic :: Sold

Last edited by Daniel M; Sep 19th, 2021 at 21:03.
Daniel M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2021, 20:00   #2
Daniel M
Inbetween Volvo's...

Now Sold.
:: 440 2.0i SE, 1994, 306 Smoke Silver Metallic :: Sold
:: 440 1.7 GLEi, 1991, 219 Ocean Blue Metallic Metallic :: Sold
Daniel M is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
c30, for sale, ice white