Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 850 / S70 & V70 '96-'99 / C70 '97-'05 General > 850/x70 S1 Sales
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Manual Black 850T5 Estate

Views : 669

Replies : 3

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old May 26th, 2009, 14:52   #1
RSF
Master Member

Default Manual Black 850T5 Estate

For sale is my Black Manual T5 Estate on a M reg.
Purchased a few week's a go and reason for sale is due to not being able to afford the insurence.
Belonged to family from new but has been around a few family member's,
Black full leather's 5-6/10 condition,
T5 Alloy's (may be v70 alloy's,not to sure)
Baily's Dump Valve,
New cam Belt change a month a go,
New clutch ready to be fitted (current clutch is slightly slipping),
Walnut trim,
Roof Rail's,
Transponder key(so going no where unless on the back of a truck)

Body is in nice condition for age with no rust at all (as far as I can see),
Does have scuff's to front bumper.

Good/Bad thing's,
Has had a attempted theft,
clutch is slipping (brand new one included in the sale and I can get it fitted for 100,which is 70 cheaper then every where I have been quoted),clutch alone cost around the 150 mark.

Need's driver's door handle and lock (can be bought on here cheap and I may have this sorted before sale),I plan on putting back door handle's off another 850 on and changing the boot lock so you can enter threw the boot should the battery ever fail.

passenger wheel need's balancing due to new alloy's being fitted (18s got robbed off it)100 was spent on the T5 alloy's.

Blacked out window's which match the colour of the car all around,front driver's and passenger window's slightly lighter but barely notice able,

High mile's but I have been told easy motorway mile's pluss the cam belt was changed before purchase (at least another 100 to do that).

New brake disks on front and shoe's on rear (not sure on price but I imagine around the 50-100 mark).

3month's tax and mot,

stainless steel exhaust all the way threw and it does sound nice,
switch for fan on dashboard so you can switch on/off at will,

Brake light's come on when pressing brake's (may be a faulty bulb)
SRS light also come's on same as abs light but wiggle of the key turn's them off,some time's the SRS stay's on (98% believe to be Ignition portion,can be picked up off here chap and I may have this changed before sale)

All in all I believe all it need's is the clutch fitting and the driver's door handle but I would advise you get back door handles put on to put thief's off and they are very cheap to do,as I say,I may have this done before sale,depend's as I was thinking of adding a alarm that trigger's the central locking at the boot lock,I really don't want to be spending any more money on this car and if I do I will have to add it on top of sale price(doubt it would be much more to be honest and I'm sure new owner would approve).

I am after a little less then it owe's me and am after 850 ono which I think is fair considering a brand new clutch is included and it has had a few hundred spent on other thing's.

Sensible offer's considered and not silly one's as I can have this on the rd as soon as my no claim's bonus is threw in 2 month's time,one of the reason's I may get some of the stuff done.

Just can't bare to see it sit on the garden and run out of tax and mot and have to spend another 200 to get it taxed and mot'd (it will sale threw mot).

Main reason for sale is due to insurence,that is all,other wise I would be keeping this mean machine.

Pm me for picture's and please no time waster's,tyre kicker's or test pilot's.

Thank you for looking.
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 22:34   #2
modman

price please
modman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 23:46   #3
stevo48
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.stuart View Post
For sale is my Black Manual T5 Estate on a M reg.

I am after a little less then it owe's me and am after 850 ono which I think is fair considering a brand new clutch is included and it has had a few hundred spent on other thing's.

Pm me for picture's and please no time waster's,tyre kicker's or test pilot's.

Thank you for looking.
QUOTE; MODMAN, Price please

I think its there somewhere
stevo48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2009, 09:56   #4
modman

ha i saw 850 as beeing the model lol really should of read it properly.
modman is offline   Reply With Quote