Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 200 Series General
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

200 Series General Forum for the Volvo 240 and 260 cars

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Sorry - classicswede.co.uk - radio silence?

Views : 868

Replies : 6

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Aug 3rd, 2021, 19:13   #1
sunnshine

Default Sorry - classicswede.co.uk - radio silence?

Anyone else having issues trying to get parts (that are paid for) from classicswede.co.uk ? We've tried ringing and just get their answerphone, no answer to Facebook messages either. Looking at their FB page we're not the only ones they're ghosting.
sunnshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2021, 19:55   #2
tonyldee

Default Classic Swede

Dai Brace is the guy you want to talk to 07824 887160
tonyldee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tonyldee For This Useful Post:
Old Aug 5th, 2021, 09:39   #3
sunnshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyldee View Post
Dai Brace is the guy you want to talk to 07824 887160
Yeah, thanks, we've tried that. He's not answering phone calls or FB messages from us or a few others he seems to also have fobbed off.
Old Aug 6th, 2021, 21:29   #4
classicswede
Trader Volvo in my veins

You are welcome to call Monday - Friday between 9am and 5pm

Sorry no facebook messages from you at all.

When calling refusing to give your name or any details of your order is not helpful one bit
classicswede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2021, 06:42   #5
sunnshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by classicswede View Post
You are welcome to call Monday - Friday between 9am and 5pm

Sorry no facebook messages from you at all.

When calling refusing to give your name or any details of your order is not helpful one bit
Hey, a reply! Thanks.

FB message sent on Wednesday 4th August, that little yellow circle at the bottom right shows that the message was delivered to you and read, the following couple of messages were ignored and haven't been read yet-

We've tried calling during working hours but you ignore our calls. We're waiting for an exhaust section (bit that goes over the rear axle) and you said (when my OH ordered back on May 19th) that you were having some made and would send it out when they were ready. It's been nearly three months now and we still don't have the part we ordered and paid for. My OH's been fobbed off twice by you, once saying that "someone should've sent it, I'll get sent out tomorrow" and now he can't even get to the the fobbed off stage because you won't answer our phone calls to your mobile. Oh, and the landline number on your FB page isn't even your number, or it is and you lied about it to my OH when he rang it on Wednesday to speak to you about the part you still haven't sent out.

If you still haven't had the bits made or they're not good enough or whatever, we dont care, send a refund and cancel that bit of the order and just be honest with people about what's going on (and answer their phone calls or messages they send) but it would seem that the only way to get a response from you if something goes wrong with an order is to call you out on a on a public forum for all to see.

If you want to PM me so we can sort it out like grown ups that would be smashing.
The Following User Says Thank You to sunnshine For This Useful Post:
Old Aug 9th, 2021, 13:07   #6
sunnshine

@classicswede

I understand North Wales police have been in touch with you this morning about our missing exhaust part. When they rang us back they said that you told them it would be delivered to us by Hermes within 7 days or you'd issue a refund. That's brill, thanks very much. If you could send me the tracking number for the package that would be very helpful, thank you, either a PM on here or just post it up here for all to see that it has actually been sent.

My other half has emailed from your website ( https://www.classicswede.org/contact ) as well, just so there's no confusion about not receiving messages or anything like that.
The Following User Says Thank You to sunnshine For This Useful Post:
Old Aug 14th, 2021, 11:07   #7
sunnshine

So after three months' wait the the wrong part arrived...

I've just spoken to Dai and he said he's going to send a refund for the part this morning.

Last edited by sunnshine; Aug 14th, 2021 at 11:12.