Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S80 '06-'16 / V70 & XC70 '07-'16 General > S80 '06-'16 / V70 & XC70 '07-'16 Sales
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

2002 White Volvo S80 T6. Auto. 102k miles.

Views : 467

Replies : 1

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Jul 20th, 2021, 11:10   #1
adrianpigott

Default 2002 White Volvo S80 T6. Auto. 102k miles.

REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE! Private number plate valued at 300-500 included as it doesn't mean anything to me! PRICE IS 1,490 (NO offers!) for car as it is (you can collect un-sprayed front and rear bumpers from my local place where they are holding them) or 1,800 if you want it with replacements bumpers re-sprayed and fitted (may take a while as I am struggling financially at present).

There is not a great deal at all wrong with the existing bumpers, it does look ok just a bit tatty. So, to the car. This is an increasingly rare, very fast, Volvo S80 T6. LOW Mileage for age. M.O.T. until JUNE 2022. Mechanically sound and drives brilliantly which is why test drive and mechanical inspections are more than welcome! 2 x keys. Silky smooth auto-box, powered by one of the best engine's Volvo ever manufactured. I bought this car from an 85 year old gentleman who had damaged the front bumper in a very 'minor scuff' that tend to happen at that age. The repair was shabby and hence i have got a new front (and rear) bumper currently at the local body/spray shop, so they will look amazing once fitted! Every other panel does not have a single scratch or dent on it - because the gentleman kept the vehicle in his garage. It really was his pride and joy.

I have the complete service history for the vehicle, including lots of main Volvo Dealer stamps and a "document" of invoices and paperwork which I have ordered chronologically, for ease of reference. Please come and see/test drive the car, you WILL be impressed! Only selling due to work problem. Air Con blows nice and cold for Summer, 4 excellent tyres, fantastic ivory leather interior, all electrics work perfectly. If you are looking for one of these, then you just "know". Please note, this is not a "runabout" type car. This is a really special Volvo (why do you think the motorway Police had them in the late 1990s-2000s?! Those that know, will know! Based in the High Peak, outside Stockport. Full service history, Pet free, Recent MOT., Smoke free
adrianpigott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2021, 10:53   #2
shiv

Hey! is this still available? may be interested. I don't have enough post to PM. But if you have some pictures, that'd be great!
shiv is offline   Reply With Quote