Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "General Topics" > Events and Meetings
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Events and Meetings Car events and meetings for Volvo cars can be listed and discussed here.

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

york raceway RWYB 30th may

Views : 8640

Replies : 101

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Jan 13th, 2010, 17:24   #21
smithy
VOC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by t5pete View Post
Thats the way steve im looking forward to york
yes im realy looking forward to it and its good to see that i am not going to be the only rwd there too
smithy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 19:19   #22
t5pete
The three volvo's

right we have a good number of people willing to attend, i know this is early but its better to be prepared then you can make arrangements so you can attend i will be taking deposits on the first of april so i can give york pleanty of notice so we can have a big space for all of us the deposit will be £10 and refunded on the day if attended.
If any one else would like to attend please add you name to the list.

1. T5 Pete
2. Danny r
3. Smithness
4. sebasteeno
5. Rimmer
6.TC
7. Lee
8. Smithy
9. James
10.Gayle
11. T5 Monkey
12. Punto
13. T5 Rob
14. Yosser (provis)
15. Steve and his 244 VOC
16. Flat out phil (provis)
17. lee t5r
18. john h VOC (just attending)
19 . mark ollin VOC
20. James (just attending)
21. Judgeninja
22. Rnash2002
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 16:37   #23
Barnsley-Bill
VOC Member

I Might be able to attend that's if i get my ar*s in gear and fit all the bits i've got for my car ie K24 turbo FMIC quaife diff Billit flywheel and 850R clutch.

Alan
Barnsley-Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 17:41   #24
t5pete
The three volvo's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnsley-Bill View Post
I Might be able to attend that's if i get my ar*s in gear and fit all the bits i've got for my car ie K24 turbo FMIC quaife diff Billit flywheel and 850R clutch.

Alan
Hey alan you more than welcome to come along what car you fitting all the bits on
Cheers pete
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 18:48   #25
Barnsley-Bill
VOC Member

Hi Pete its a 2002 2.3 T5.
I have a BSR 3" downpipe with race cat and cat back exhaust green injectors CDA air fillter and a stage three BSR map but it spins the wheels everyware and checking it with my vct2000 the maps all over the place, so after the other bits are fitted i'm going for a custom MTE map.
I'm allso having a head ported and flowed for me so once that's done i'm going to change the turbo at the same time as well as fit the FMIC.
I've had to fit a bumper off a S60R so the FMIC will fit.

tha other mods i've done are fully polly bushed the rear subframe and the same with the front and S60R front brakes with goodridge hoses front and back.

Koni fsd shocks and eibach springs 30mm lower and 18" pegs.
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 19:06   #26
t5pete
The three volvo's

Quote:
Hi Pete its a 2002 2.3 T5.
I have a BSR 3" downpipe with race cat and cat back exhaust green injectors CDA air fillter and a stage three BSR map but it spins the wheels everyware and checking it with my vct2000 the maps all over the place, so after the other bits are fitted i'm going for a custom MTE map.
I'm allso having a head ported and flowed for me so once that's done i'm going to change the turbo at the same time as well as fit the FMIC.
I've had to fit a bumper off a S60R so the FMIC will fit.

tha other mods i've done are fully polly bushed the rear subframe and the same with the front and S60R front brakes with goodridge hoses front and back.

Koni fsd shocks and eibach springs 30mm lower and 18" pegs.
That sounds well nice im only from wombwell so would be good to see it one day it isnt the white one thats usually parked on sheffield road near the tracky sheds is it.
Im just starting to build a 240 t5 but that will have to be for next years meet as there no way it will be finished this year unless i win the lotto.

Last edited by t5pete; Jan 19th, 2010 at 19:12.
t5pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 19:41   #27
Barnsley-Bill
VOC Member

I've been down wombwell a few time's in it Pete it's a ex plod white T5 and I dont live far i'm near Malcolm's tyres Barnsley.
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 19:50   #28
t5pete
The three volvo's

Quote:
I've been down wombwell a few time's in it Pete it's a ex plod white T5 and I dont live far i'm near Malcolm's tyres Barnsley.
Nice to know theres a few t5 owners around our way i might have seen it then im usually knocking around in my turquoise 850 t5 estate
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 19:59   #29
Barnsley-Bill
VOC Member

Mine's hard to miss mate 'especially with the extra plod mirror on the passenger door I havent had the time to take it off yet officer lol.
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 23:45   #30
wilson wilsonson

Hi all, sorry if you all feel my post is out of context here, but I'm new to volvo owners forum, live in york, love volvo's, bought my first volvo just before christmas (a standard 2003 S40 1.8 sport saloon) and I thought that if you don't mind, I would come along to meet people, see some great T5's and have a good day watching etc.

I can't put myself down the strip as my insurance doesn't cover me and because its my first volvo I'd be better waiting for a year before I get shown up by another S40 driver - and thats if anyone ever puts an S40 down the strip!

So obviously I would only be paying for entry to the event and not the race entry fee's but if you all didn't mind, it would be great to say hello and meet some of you and talk volvo's and everything else!

Won't be offended if you all would rather not!

Cheers

Pete
wilson wilsonson is offline   Reply With Quote