Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > Parts - Sales and Wants > Generic Parts Wanted

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

volvo alloy wheel wanted

Views : 1779

Replies : 16

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old May 8th, 2011, 08:31   #11
s60t5se

Cool my comet on ebay

The Wheel is at £67 + P&P with 8 hours to go,

interested Check it out !

Thanks for looking: thumbs_up:
s60t5se is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2011, 16:20   #12
flatstick

your posts seam to be of a taunting nature and both this and the fact you withdrew your offer of sale to me for the comet rim is not, in my opinion, fitting with the what this forum is about, get the idea, its all about helping other Volvo users out and being gentlemenly about it , not offering something and then placing in auction, I thought ,by looking at other sales of alloys, that my offer was a reasonable offer at £65 for a rim with no tyre.
dont forget, that this is an open forum where everyone that is registered can read these posts, not like the private messaging system on an auction site,
good luck with the auction, & maybe, if it doesn't sell for what you want, you will re-consider my offer of £65

Flatstick
flatstick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to flatstick For This Useful Post:
Old May 8th, 2011, 18:59   #13
s60t5se

Unhappy Sorry

Sorry that my posts have been taken the wrong way- i didn't mean to rub any one up the wrong way !

i'm very sorry - i didn't think !
Old May 8th, 2011, 21:32   #14
flatstick

£65 is the offer, .... and I will collect,
by the way, when someone sells a set of 4 for £130 with tyres, there is no way I would pay 94 for one rim without a tyre, since you contacted me for an e-mail address, oher people have been reading the posts and private messaged me with offers to sell single rims to me, but as your single rim is a little better condition albeit for a little more, then my offer stands at £65 collected,
FLATSTICK
Old May 8th, 2011, 21:45   #15
s60t5se

Hi flatstick,

you can have it for the £65,

i'm really sorry to have messed you about !

To make it fair - i'll meet you 1/2 way after work during the week, where abouts are you ?
Old May 9th, 2011, 18:49   #16
s60t5se

Default Comet

Sorry i have decided to not sell the wheel as i don't want the chance of the new buyer saying that it doesn't match the rest of their wheels as this one has been re-painted re-furbished to a grey colour & i've not seen it side by side with a original wheel in anthracite .

i don't want any more contact about this please.

i Know i have messed people around about this and i am very sorry.

Good Bye
Old May 9th, 2011, 21:23   #17
flatstick

oh, i was accepting the sale regardless or colour,i couldn't reply yesterday eve due to other commitments but when i can reply i have !!
here I was actually starting to have a little respect for you for your gentlemanly offer, and rather than meet half way as you sugested,I would have collected, never mind
Flatstick

Last edited by flatstick; May 9th, 2011 at 21:33.