Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 850 / S70 & V70 '96-'99 / C70 '97-'05 General > 850/x70 S1 Sales
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

2000 Volvo V70 2.4 20V 140hp Manual for sale

Views : 351

Replies : 0

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Apr 24th, 2024, 21:36   #1
Drumeo

Default 2000 Volvo V70 2.4 20V 140hp Manual for sale

Time to part with my 2000 Volvo V70 XT 2.4 20V NA (manual) due to buying a more modern car. Can’t find another one of these manuals in this flavour for sale right now.

Photos here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/h9AfHT8oUZCn6wbD6

I’ve owned it for about 3 years and the last owner had it for 18 years up until about 219k (he serviced it all at Volvo Watford). Has about an inch thick folder of every single invoice, detailing all the work its had done in it’s life.

I’ve been servicing it myself roughly every 10k miles since taking ownership and have carried out quite a bit of work with receipts kept of parts used, noting mileage. Firestone tyres all have plenty of tread left.

Comes with 2 spare keys, spare tyre and original jack kit, full set of Volvo rubber and carpet mats, Volvo boot load cover and custom boot liner. Boot load cover and liner not pictured yet.

A/C nice n cold, all windows working. Mechanically very solid.

Bluetooth handsfree/streaming device soldered into the tape amplifier to keep that sweet OEM look. (can unplug and just have AUX if you want)

Current Odo reading: 252973 miles (increasing very slowly as my new car needs repairing already!)

MOT due 6th September 2024
(happy to send it through another MOT if buyer pays the cost of the test)

Some recent major milestones:

251655- last serviced (Oil and filter, pollen & air filter)

243219- front discs & pads, coolant flush and renew brake fluid at a local garage.

218943 - cam belt kit, coolant temp sensor, engine temp sensor, engine mount, fuel filter, water pump, idle air control valve, spark plugs (Volvo Watford)

171170 - clutch kit and slave cylinder (Volvo Watford)

In my ownership I’ve also replaced the following:

Engine Thermostat
Ignition coil x 2
Rear strut mounts
Front ABS sensors
MAF sensor
Rear subframe mount bushes
Rear control arm bolts
Rear control arm bolts
Rear inner axle bush kit
Rear shock absorbers x 2
2nd hand ETM
Passenger heater flap actuator
Indicator units
Crankcase inlet breather hose
2nd hand centre console armrest
Wing mirror glass

Bad points:

- lacquer peeling in places, worst being rear bumper
- will need rear pads soon (I’ve already bought some Volvo ones, haven’t fitted yet)
- ABS light sporadically comes on now and again, currently not on and everything works alright
- very minor knock from front offside when braking slowly over bumps (possibly front spring upper seat needs replacing)
- half of the stereo backlights work (have some spare bulbs)

£1450 ono (reasonable offers considered)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1997.jpg (392.9 KB, 23 views)
Drumeo is offline   Reply With Quote