Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General Forum for the SPA-platform 60- and 90-series models

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Delivery News

Views : 75383

Replies : 617

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Nov 24th, 2021, 09:10   #61
Ashj66

Had the V60 a week now, only done about 120 Miles but I absolutely love the car - plenty of torque which is ideal for the roads I drive on.
People seem to really like the colour against the black R-Design trim - even though its very hard to notice it is metallic.
I'm still messing around with the Sensus system and the settings, but it seems alot more refined than the earlier Sensus stuff I'd had in hire cars.

Does anybody know if you can get rid of the Cruise Control/Speed Limiter icon in the bottom left hand of the display when you aren't using it?
It's not really important but just seems odd that it's always there.
Ashj66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2021, 10:09   #62
Ian.7878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamski1881 View Post
Have the speed limiter issue which has never gone away, loss of sound, GPS stuck in places that I’m not at, drivers screen pixelated and unreadable, loss of data and GPS, parking brake automatically applying when driving, slow system, music does not turn off when car is turned off and door opened. Have to lock car then un lock and then lock again. Pedestrian brake applied both when travelling forwards and backwards. Not picking up phone for calls and the VOC error everyone has. However this can be solved.

When the garage reset the car, they mess with the profiles. You need to delete all the profiles from the car and the app and start again. Won’t work if you just delete fron the app.

It’s all a pain in the arse. Worse car I have ever had. Wish I got the XC90 I wanted but was sold on the new updates to the XC60 by the dealer. Said it was so much better than the Sensus system. Once again a dealer telling little white lies. Even told me there was no other reports of cars with errors on the MY22 and I was making it up. Had to take videos to show them.
The last time my car was in the garage, they did a Full factory reset, which as you know does delete all profiles and everything else you change. but this has NOT resolved the VOC not pairing, The speedlimit issue sounds like its linked to the GPS, my dealers did a software update to the GPS module and it was cured! but when the factory reset happened it wiped out that update!

The rest of the issues i feel sorry for you. best of luck getting yours resolved
Old Dec 1st, 2021, 11:44   #63
Marg77

Has anybody had a confirmed delivery date from the factory who ordered late October or early November, I still haven't received one for my XC60 T8 order.
Marg77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2021, 12:25   #64
volvocamper
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marg77 View Post
Has anybody had a confirmed delivery date from the factory who ordered late October or early November, I still haven't received one for my XC60 T8 order.
XC90 ordered 3rd week October confirmed with factory as late March - 8 April delivery.
volvocamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2021, 13:48   #65
smithsc

Quote:
I ordered mine at the beginning October and been told mid to late April delivery
smithsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2021, 14:04   #66
Burtenr

Quote:
XC60 T8 ordered 27/9.
Build / Delivery info updated 22/11/21
Build 11/03/22
Promised delivery date 10/5 to 24/5/22

No update since 22/11/21
Burtenr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2021, 16:19   #67
tronicx83

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by tronicx83 View Post
XC90 T8 Inscription Expression - Onyx Black with Climate Pack
Ordered Oct 4th, original estimate was Feb 25th
Build slot confirmed on Oct 22nd and now due delivery at dealer Dec 10th-19th with confirmation it’s the new 18KWh power train.

Dealer is still pretty confident of their deliver-to-dealer dates.
Latest update from the stealership: expecting delivery between 14-Dec and 24-Dec... so Volvo say.
Old Dec 3rd, 2021, 16:32   #68
smithsc

Quote:
Originally Posted by tronicx83 View Post
Latest update from the stealership: expecting delivery between 14-Dec and 24-Dec... so Volvo say.
It’s good yours has come quicker than thought, mine has come forward yet but I live in hope.
smithsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2021, 17:25   #69
Dohnut

So just over 7 weeks from order date. In the current climate that's pretty good.

If I extrapolate, and I know I shouldn't, mine would be here just before Christmas!!!

Actually that's too early, although what a Christmas present!

Ideally I would like March - Volvo are you listening?!?!
Old Dec 5th, 2021, 09:42   #70
Burtenr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burtenr View Post
XC60 T8 ordered 27/9.
Build / Delivery info updated 22/11/21
Build 11/03/22
Promised delivery date 10/5 to 24/5/22
Update 2/12/21 from Dealer
Dealer delivery now extended to end June early July.
Dealer says he expects the date to come forward. I am not so convinced.
Burtenr is offline   Reply With Quote