Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "General Topics" > Trader's Offers & Discounts
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Trader's Offers & Discounts A forum for discussing special offers that are available to VOC or Forum members. Commercial organisations must first seek permission to post details of products.

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Shine Your Volvo For Less

Views : 1592

Replies : 6

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Oct 6th, 2009, 13:16   #1
t5_andy
Trader

Default Shine Your Volvo For Less

Hi Guys

Just like to introduce Roll Up & Shine, we're new on the scene this year selling great car care & detailing products at some of the keenest prices on the web.

www.rollupandshine.com

We're pleased to offer VOC forum members 10% discount off everything until the end of november, just enter the discount code VOC10 at the checkout.

You can use this code as many times as you like.

As I said we are new so if you are pleased with our service and prices then please spread the word.

Many Thanks

Andy

Roll Up & Shine
t5_andy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to t5_andy For This Useful Post:
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 13:38   #2
t5_andy
Trader

I see one or two are visiting the site, we would welcome any questions or comments you have about the site.

thanks

Andy

www.rollupandshine.com

Enter VOC5 at the checkout for 5% discount on everything.
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 14:02   #3
bornagain
Speed freak

Great looking site, but all your autoglym prices are exactly the same at halfrauds but they are doing a 3 for 2 offer and also I wouldn't have to pay postage. I suppose it's okay for someone who lives in the middle of no where.

I would consider buying from you if it was free postage, maybe you should try it if we spend over £15.
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 16:48   #4
tt82
Forum Support Team

perhaps a wider range of goods would be a good idea.

I read auto express and decided to try some of the products they had tested, I bought Turtle Wax Platinum Extra Gloss which won the car polish category. I have been quite impressed by its performance and will probably buy it again, I also use other turtle wax products such as the Platinum Leather Cleaner and Conditioner and Wet 'n' Black Tyre Shine Spray.

tt82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 20:50   #5
t5_andy
Trader

Thanks for the comments, the range will be getting bigger as the months pass we have been talking to one or two other suppliers and are looking into expanding our 'own brand' range.

We have also reviewed the postage charges to make us as competitive as possible and are offering free postage for orders over £50.

Andy

www.rollupandshine.com

Old Jul 13th, 2010, 12:49   #6
bobdabuilda
Premier Member

How about making the discount permanent for forum users? Is there any active discount now?

Last edited by bobdabuilda; Jul 13th, 2010 at 13:16.
bobdabuilda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2010, 21:03   #7
t5_andy
Trader

Hi Bob,

The discount is set now at 5% and that is permanent, this doesnt affect any other offers that are valid at the time such as free delivery for orders over £75.

Thanks for looking

Andy

www.rollupandshine.com

The Following User Says Thank You to t5_andy For This Useful Post: