Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S80 '98-'06 / S60 '00-'09 / V70 & XC70 '00-'07 General > S80 '98-'06 / S60 '00-'09 / V70 & XC70 '00-'07 Sales
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

02 reg V70 T5 SE Auto for sale, Spares or Repair.

Views : 971

Replies : 4

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Jul 8th, 2017, 18:14   #1
Looking

Default 02 reg V70 T5 SE Auto for sale, Spares or Repair.

The previous advert from when I purchased the car is here, http://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=253186

I will get some photos shortly as they are now missing from that thread.

Since that thread I have had a recon power steering pump fitted and 2 Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetrical tyres fitted on the front and an outer C.V joint on the passenger side.

I'm advertising the car as Spares or Repairs, someone may find a use for the parts or could possibly get it through an MOT if so inclined.

Due to time and space constraints I have not had time to get the drivers side outer C.V joint fitted, this can be supplied with the car.
The car currently has a fault with the drivers side speed sensor, whether this would be fixed by the replacement outer C.V or if it is the sensor itself or something else I don't know.

The car can be driven if you turn off the DSTC, but it brings up a brake and ABS warning(because of the speed signal). The car won't pass an MOT until some work has been done, including at least the drivers side light which doesn't come on. The current MOT runs out on the 30th of July 2017.

I've just collected my new van so this is now surplus to requirements, I'm not planning on getting the work to pass the MOT done myself.

If it does not sell soon I may put the car on SORN and part some of it out and scrap the rest.

The alarm siren still doesn't work and has been removed, but has not been opened up to check out its condition.

I have a 20L drum of auto gearbox fluid, vida/dice and a bluetooth Grom available separately as well.

The car is around 136,000 miles now, I will check out the exact amount later.

Any questions feel free to ask, I have no specific price in mind, so feel free to make offers and we can see if a deal can be made.

Last edited by Looking; Jul 8th, 2017 at 18:16.
Looking is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Looking For This Useful Post:
Old Jul 18th, 2017, 17:24   #2
Looking

Got some photos uploaded.

The rest can be found in this folder.
http://www.nibblecomputing.com/Volvo/
Old Jul 28th, 2017, 10:29   #3
Looking

If anyone wants to collect whilst it still has MOT then i'd take £450.

Otherwise I might sell it as parts instead.
Old Jul 28th, 2017, 19:36   #4
b1mcp

PM Sent
Old Jul 28th, 2017, 20:32   #5
Looking

Replied.