Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > XC90 '02–'15 General > XC90 '02–'15 Sales

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Side Steps/Westfalia Tow Bar/Roof Bars/Luggage Cover

Views : 3677

Replies : 28

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Sep 20th, 2012, 21:34   #1
clam

Default Side Steps/Westfalia Tow Bar/Roof Bars/Luggage Cover

With the immanent departure of our much loved XC90 I have the following accessories which will be available, advertising on here for fellow members before going to fleabay...

Genuine Volvo side steps / running boards - Generally good condition, I will inspect thoroughly at the weekend but I believe the only issue is some flaking on the nearside front bracket, I think it's from lots of puddle plunging. I don't take much notice of it as in the british weather it's usually covered in dirt.

Westfalia detachable towbar, complete with all mounting bolts. Also includes Genuine Volvo 13pin electrics and genuine Volvo Trailer module

Genuine volvo Aero roof bars - Silver - had plenty of use out of these so they are not pristine but fully functional.

Retractable load / luggage cover - Black - Taken out of car on day one and stored in garage ever since

Luggage bay seperator / dog guard thingy (not sure what it is called) fold up type as supplied, again taken out on day one.

Also think I have a couple of part worn tyres in the garage 1 Vredstein Wintrac 236/65/17 and 1 Conti

Sensible offers welcome on any of the above, if you want pictures I can supply. Would rather not have to post side steps or towbar due to weight but happy to post the rest. I am near Swindon in Wiltshire.

All from a 59 plate XC90
clam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 23:47   #2
Mazlot

Default Side steps

Hi,
Am interested in the side steps, what sort of price are you looking to get for them, I am located in Cambs so is there a possibility of collection?

Thanks

Maz
Mazlot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 17:40   #3
tungbuingoc

Hi , I am interested in the detachable tow bar. How much would you want for it?
tungbuingoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 21:27   #4
clam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazlot View Post
Hi,
Am interested in the side steps, what sort of price are you looking to get for them, I am located in Cambs so is there a possibility of collection?

Thanks

Maz
Hi, open to offers. Will get some pics up tommorow hopefully. I don't mind travelling an hour ish from Swindon (if the price is good) to do a transfer as they will be a real pain to post.
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 21:31   #5
clam

Quote:
Originally Posted by tungbuingoc View Post
Hi , I am interested in the detachable tow bar. How much would you want for it?
Hi, new prices are £210 for the bar and £100 for the electrics and module so how does £180 sound for this?
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 22:22   #6
Mazlot

Quote:
Originally Posted by clam View Post
Hi, open to offers. Will get some pics up tommorow hopefully. I don't mind travelling an hour ish from Swindon (if the price is good) to do a transfer as they will be a real pain to post.
PM sent, thanks.
Mazlot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 14:25   #7
clam

Here are some pics of the side steps. Offside is in excellent condition, only needs cleaning. Nearside has the outer coating issue on the front bracket, usually covered in mud, you can get a replacement bracket only I believe, or the finish underneath would not look that bad, or go with the covered in mud look :-)

[ATTACH][ATTACH]IMAG0155.jpg[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0153.jpg (123.0 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0154.jpg (157.5 KB, 36 views)
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 20:44   #8
tungbuingoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by clam View Post
Hi, new prices are £210 for the bar and £100 for the electrics and module so how does £180 sound for this?
Hi, what's your location. Just want to check if I can collect them as I guess they are quite heavy and bulky for posting. Thanks
tungbuingoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 22:36   #9
clam

Quote:
Originally Posted by tungbuingoc View Post
Hi, what's your location. Just want to check if I can collect them as I guess they are quite heavy and bulky for posting. Thanks
PM Sent. Thanks.
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 01:42   #10
dg121

Hi, how much for the aero bars? Thanks
dg121 is offline   Reply With Quote