Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > XC90 '02–'15 General > XC90 '02–'15 Sales
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

17 inch Neptune alloys and tyres for sale

Views : 1387

Replies : 4

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Oct 19th, 2013, 19:29   #1
Bigun37

Default 17 inch Neptune alloys and tyres for sale

I have four Neptune alloys with tyres for sale off my 2010 xc90. The wheels are in excellent condition but there is a small kerb mark on one but it's hardly noticeable. I would give them a 9 out of 10 if I had to rate them. Three of the tyres are continentals, two 4x4 contact and one cross contact. These tyres have lots of life in them,cross contact has only done 4000 miles and the two others have over 7mm of tread but I've never measured them, just a visual estimate. The fourth tyre is close to the end of its life and not branded. I am in the Wigan/St. Helens area if anyone is interested. I can provide photos if anyone is interested and I am open to sensible offers regarding the price.
Also got a set of locking wheel nuts to go with the wheels

Last edited by Bigun37; Oct 19th, 2013 at 19:56.
Bigun37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 15:30   #2
Bigun37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigun37 View Post
I have four Neptune alloys with tyres for sale off my 2010 xc90. The wheels are in excellent condition but there is a small kerb mark on one but it's hardly noticeable. I would give them a 9 out of 10 if I had to rate them. Three of the tyres are continentals, two 4x4 contact and one cross contact. These tyres have lots of life in them,cross contact has only done 4000 miles and the two others have over 7mm of tread but I've never measured them, just a visual estimate. The fourth tyre is close to the end of its life and not branded. I am in the Wigan/St. Helens area if anyone is interested. I can provide photos if anyone is interested and I am open to sensible offers regarding the price.
Also got a set of locking wheel nuts to go with the wheels
Now on eBay with photos if anyone is interested?
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 21:56   #3
mauser1905

Have you considered selling tyres and wheels separate?
mauser1905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 19:28   #4
Bigun37

To be honest I would but as a last resort I guess. Just purely the cost involved in removing, I just want them out of my garage. That's the wife's and kids job filling it with junk!
Old Nov 9th, 2013, 15:21   #5
Bigun37

Now sold, many thanks