Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > V40/XC '12>17 General
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

2015 V60 D4 R-Design Nav. Cant read the system message on c

Views : 545

Replies : 0

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old May 19th, 2023, 10:27   #1
Niron

Default 2015 V60 D4 R-Design Nav. Cant read the system message on c

Sorry if i made this thread incorrect dont really know how to do all of this yet, but im just trying to get some advice and help here.
Just yesterday i went all the way up to Newcastle with my dad to pick up a second hand V60 D4 R-Design with 113k miles.
Was absolutely loving it untill halfway home 1hr and 30 min away from the dealership after stopping for some coffee i noticed the check engine light was on didn't think much of it because the car was giving low battery warnings whenever the ignition was on with music playing so i figured it could be the battery and i should give it some time to charge, on top of that i also noticed the start stop is "unavailable" and when i investigated further in the settings it said the battery level is too low or the battery is too cold and this was after driving for two hours from the dealership with the car, the guy that organised the car for me from the dealership said that the car went for a full service, MOT and valet did he really take it for a service or he just saying so ? There is also this "system message" or something on the cluster that shows there is 1 message there but for whatever reason i cannot seem to read it whenever i click OK on the left stick it just kicks me right back into the cluster with the speedometer and i have tried multiple times in a row it does the same thing sometimes the OK button doesnt even register.

On the infotainment screen i notice there is a tyre pressure calibration option what does that exactly do, because whenever i click OK when it asks me it says i should give it a few mins of driving to calibrate, is it supposed to show me the tire pressure or just 4 green dots next to each wheel ?

Another quick question because i cant seem to find anything online about this but what features does the D4 R design Nav come with ? Because all i have in mine is a start stop, there is no parking sensors, and all I've seen online is the same model as my car with a parking sensor, can i take it into volvo to add on these extra features to the car?

Thank you all !
Niron is offline   Reply With Quote