Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > PV, 120 (Amazon), 1800 General > PV, 120, 1800 Sales
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

5 Speed Getrag,2 Metric B20's big valve head and B21 pistons

Views : 1870

Replies : 6

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Jan 14th, 2010, 21:08   #1
winneehillbilly
I've Been Banned

Default 5 Speed Getrag,2 Metric B20's big valve head and B21 pistons

Hi I am having a clearout of lots of my Amazon goodies to fund my project.

Heres what I've got,

5 speed Getrag bearbox with an adaptor plate for and Amazon,1800 bellhousing. Cable or hydraulic. I have both if you need them. The shifter meachanism has been reduced to fit under the tunnel of an Amazon more discreatly.

Big valve head, 46 mm inlet and 34/5 mm exhaust. Double valve springs and Alu retainers.

Metric block, 8 bolt crank, flywheel and rods with 24mm pin. The one to have for 2.1 Pistons.

NOS Original Kolbenschmidt B21 pitons and rings with Headgasket to fit the larger bore.

Brand new Steel timing gear set from Brookhouse.

I have a complete but stripped Metric B20. The block and most of the parts have been cleaned in an Industrial cleaning tank. It has a standard bottom end according to the shells but they are on the copper so it will need checking and replaced/machined before its rebuilt.

Chambered and port/polished B18 head. Need Recon.
Various manifolds Twin down pipe.

There is probably more but I can't remember off hand.

I have lots of oil pumps, timing covers, rocker covers B18 engines etc for sale too

The lot has got to go, so best offer gets it. I know what its all worth and will do deals where nessesary. I am am however looking for a set of early grilles and front 1/4 window frames in good condition for and my Amazon.

I am in East Sussex and these items will need to be collected. I am willing to parcel items for your own courier service to collect.

Any Questions Tom 07545382687
winneehillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2010, 22:12   #2
jakobandhismakarov
Master Member

Gibberish PM sent regarding Getrag gearbox.
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 17:33   #3
Quarterless
Master Member

I am interested in the following but have no idea what what be an acceptable offer. Could you please PM me an estimate for each?
Big valve head, 46 mm inlet and 34/5 mm exhaust. Double valve springs and Alu retainers.

Metric block, 8 bolt crank, flywheel and rods with 24mm pin. The one to have for 2.1 Pistons.

NOS Original Kolbenschmidt B21 pitons and rings with Headgasket to fit the larger bore.

Thanks
James
Quarterless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 17:51   #4
john h
VOC Member

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by winneehillbilly View Post
Hi I am having a clearout of lots of my Amazon goodies to fund my project.
What's the project... can you tell us?

John

john h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 09:42   #5
yorkie544

Default Interested

Hi, just read your for sale list, I am looking for a B18 engine, prefer a complete unit and I don't mind if it needs a recon, so long as it is not at its limits on bore & crank. Is £100 anywhere close to an acceptable offer?
yorkie544 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 14:02   #6
winneehillbilly
I've Been Banned

My project is my '66 131. Its having a 5.0 302 Mustang V8 and a 5 speed Tremec T5 box. Corvette brakes Spax coilover convertion. 6 link rear with a Ford 8 inch axle. More power for money in the long run hence the sale of the b20 stuff.
winneehillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 18:56   #7
john h
VOC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by winneehillbilly View Post
My project is my '66 131. Its having a 5.0 302 Mustang V8 and a 5 speed Tremec T5 box. Corvette brakes Spax coilover convertion. 6 link rear with a Ford 8 inch axle. More power for money in the long run hence the sale of the b20 stuff.
Very nice.

john h is offline   Reply With Quote