Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > XC90 '02–'15 General > XC90 '02–'15 Sales
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

XC90 bits and bobs for sale.

Views : 1750

Replies : 12

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Sep 30th, 2012, 16:28   #1
Chris N

Default XC90 bits and bobs for sale.

After 3 years of ownership I am sadly down sizing from a XC90 as the children are getting older and we no longer need two BIG family cars.

I've agreed a deal on a new car and as it's not from a Volvo garage I can take off what extra's I had fitted before it's part exchanged as it will just be traded.

The items I have for sale are:

Genuine Volvo first aid kit and triangle - never used and the first aid kit still has its seals in tact. - £25 inc p+p

Genuine Volvo XC90 front and rear mud guards. Used but in excellent condition. You will need 12 (3 per flap) large pop rivits to fit these. - £45 inc p+p

Genuine XC90 boot mat. This is the double sided one. Carpet on one side and rubber on the other. It also comes in two parts so you can still use part of it with the two rear seats up. This is in perfect condition. The hardest use it has ever had is a Christmas shop put on it! - £70 - It would really need collecting due to size and length.

Brand new genuine dog net / load net. This came with the car from new and has never been used or fitted. It could be used for a number of things. Keeping a dog in the back, to stop items coming in to the back seats if you brake hard etc - Offers?

Brand new covers for when you remove the parcel shelf. Came with the car and never been used or fitted. - Offers?

Westfalia detachable towbar with 13 pin electrics. This has never been used. It was fitted in 2010 as we were going to buy a caravan but purchased a motor home instead. The ball is brand new and comes with two keys and a storage bag. Also included is the 13 pin to 2x 7 pin adaptor cable. The electrics are plug and play and just plug in to the back of your rear N/S light. - £180

Genuine Volve side steps. Fitted from new and they show signs of wear and tear but still look good. £140 (Pictures attached)

All items need removing from the car bar the first aid kit, triangle, net, boot mat and covers. The side steps and tow bar will need collecting due to the size and weight of them.

I will have everything off the car ready for collection on or after the 7th October. Collection is from Witney, West Oxford.

Any questions just drop me a line via the forum.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF4808.jpg (161.4 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF4798.jpg (189.2 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF4797.jpg (226.3 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg boot mat.jpg (96.7 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg Net.jpg (118.6 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF4809.jpg (278.9 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg towball and cable.jpg (118.1 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg towbar under car.jpg (83.9 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg back of car.jpg (110.9 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF4799.jpg (220.0 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF4800.jpg (124.7 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF4801.jpg (304.7 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF4802.jpg (115.4 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF4803.jpg (191.6 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF4804.jpg (94.2 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF4805.jpg (108.8 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF4806.jpg (311.5 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF4807.jpg (301.1 KB, 52 views)

Last edited by Chris N; Sep 30th, 2012 at 16:46.
Chris N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 18:54   #2
Mazlot

Default Boot mat and side steps

Hi,
Would be interested in both the boot mat and the side steps...how much for both?

Mazlot
Mazlot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 21:35   #3
XCF
Master Member

Interested in the mud flaps if they are all ok when removed.
Would you take £40 posted ?

Thanks
XCF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 09:00   #4
gary austin

Default spare wheel lowering tool/hook

hi i was wondering if you would sell the metal hook tool that lowers the spare wheel from the boot and would you sell just the bag for the tow bar cheers gary
gary austin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 09:26   #5
phaedrus

Definitely the dog gaurd thingy! I am driving past Oxford on saturday, any chance I could collect it on saturday either before 11am or in the evening, any time to suit? I have no idea how much to offer so make a suggestion and Ill probably pay it!
phaedrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 13:42   #6
Chris N

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaedrus View Post
Definitely the dog gaurd thingy! I am driving past Oxford on saturday, any chance I could collect it on saturday either before 11am or in the evening, any time to suit? I have no idea how much to offer so make a suggestion and Ill probably pay it!

PM sent
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 13:51   #7
Chris N

Hi all, at 4.25pm yesterday I took the picyures above. By 7.20pm last night my poor XC90 had been T Boned on the A40 coming out of Gloucester heading towards Burford (

The car is being collected tomorrow morning so the side steps, towbar and mud flaps will be going with it. I'm hoping it won't be written off and I should have it back within a few weeks.

All those interested in the parts that I can not remove as planned this weekend let me know and I'll offer them on a first come first served basis.
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 07:22   #8
Chris N

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary austin View Post
hi i was wondering if you would sell the metal hook tool that lowers the spare wheel from the boot and would you sell just the bag for the tow bar cheers gary
Hi Gary, I wasn't going to sell this as I would hate the thought of the new owner being stranded in the middle of no where with a puncture and unable to change the wheel as I sold the hook to lower the wheel.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chris N For This Useful Post:
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 07:23   #9
Chris N

Quote:
Originally Posted by XCF View Post
Interested in the mud flaps if they are all ok when removed.
Would you take £40 posted ?

Thanks
Ok. Let me know if you still want then as my car gets recovered this morning and willl be away for a couple of weeks.
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 19:57   #10
XCF
Master Member

Hi-sorry for delay. I misunderstood as I thought you originally meant the car had been towed so there was no chance to remove parts ?
Are you actually saying the mud flaps are available, not damaged by the incident and also that you would take £40 posted ?
If yes is it possible to take a couple of pictures, and how would you like payment ?

Thanks
Nick
XCF is offline   Reply With Quote