Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General Forum for the SPA-platform 60- and 90-series models

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Volvo On Call App

Views : 20051

Replies : 204

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Jul 4th, 2021, 20:09   #171
weemark

Quote:
Originally Posted by weemark View Post
One small annoyance with the app ..... went out to the car this morning to head down to the physio (had knee replacement op a month ago hence car not been driven in that time and the need for physio) and it wouldn't start. Should have clocked the battery may be flat but had lots of other stuff on my mind obviously - but why can't the app be tweaked to tell you battery charge is degrading?
Turns out I owe the app an apology!! Non-starting has become more of an issue - did 70 odd miles on Wednesday so plenty of time to get charge into the battery, but come Friday morning wouldn't even think about turning over. Thought it unlikely that the battery would be so catastrophically stuffed that it couldn't hold at least some charge for that time - did a bit of digging and didn't get far, could be a whole bunch of factors, so called Volvo Assistance out today. Turns out the steering lock is stuffed and will need replaced. Great ... the last thing I do before moving the car on, the increasing value makes it a no-brainer - offer by the likes of Motorway etc has gone up 4k in the last 7 weeks. Crazy world
Old Jul 6th, 2021, 08:29   #172
Chudy85
Volvo family member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Director76 View Post
I’m right hand drive too now! Still same (correct) colour, but I now have silver roof bars, they were the correct black on the LHD version!
My car is RHD since last update but now my car is silver instead mussel blue and rear boot door is missing
Old Jul 6th, 2021, 09:38   #173
Polestar Pete
Polestar

Mine is still LHD. I can't really tell if the car in the app is silver or white (as my car really is).

I still need to get my car booked in to get the trip recording working again.

XC60 T8 R Design Pro
Polestar Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2021, 13:22   #174
Saftlad

I've stopped worrying about the new version. I flip-flopped between the versions several times and have now decided I'll stick with the old version and check back in 3 months or so when hopefully the functions will have been more fully developed/provided
Saftlad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2021, 13:22   #175
Chudy85
Volvo family member

Do anyone of you know maybe if there is some way to extend Driving journal over 100 days? or is it possible to export this data from cloud?
Old Jul 7th, 2021, 13:30   #176
Saftlad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chudy85 View Post
Do anyone of you know maybe if there is some way to extend Driving journal over 100 days? or is it possible to export this data from cloud?
Android:
In the old app, select the pen in the top right corner, select all then 3 dots in the top right corner gives you the option to mail the data as Text, CSV or Excel

Saftlad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2021, 13:58   #177
Polestar Pete
Polestar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chudy85 View Post
On the iPhone app (in the Driving Journal page), tap "Edit" and then "Select all", then the envelope (Email).

Even though the heading states "Last 100 Days", if I scroll down, I see March 18th, which is 111 days ago, so I'm not sure what the 100 days refers to.

XC60 T8 R Design Pro
Polestar Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2021, 08:38   #178
Chudy85
Volvo family member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saftlad View Post
Android:
In the old app, select the pen in the top right corner, select all then 3 dots in the top right corner gives you the option to mail the data as Text, CSV or Excel

Thank you never before i have noticed those icons on the top 🤭 i will export date as i do not want to lost it
Old Jul 8th, 2021, 08:43   #179
Chudy85
Volvo family member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polestar Pete View Post
On the iPhone app (in the Driving Journal page), tap "Edit" and then "Select all", then the envelope (Email).

Even though the heading states "Last 100 Days", if I scroll down, I see March 18th, which is 111 days ago, so I'm not sure what the 100 days refers to.
Nice one Thank you mate!!! I have sent it to my email right now.
Old Jul 8th, 2021, 08:48   #180
Lexman8
Premier Member

Exporting the driving journal in .xlsx format doesn't work for me. Excel says file needs repairing but it fails to do so.

.csv format works same as before.