Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S80 '98-'06 / S60 '00-'09 / V70 & XC70 '00-'07 General > S80 '98-'06 / S60 '00-'09 / V70 & XC70 '00-'07 Sales

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

2003 v70 d5 se manual 182000 miles

Views : 438

Replies : 1

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Jul 15th, 2021, 14:38   #1
brian Hill

Default 2003 v70 d5 se manual 182000 miles

Hi I am going to be selling my car in about 10 days time when my T5 that Ive bought has had a few jobs done
2003 Volvo v70 d5 se manual. Euro 3, so no DPF or swirl flaps to go wrong. Full service history, stamped book and a large pile of invoices, the last few services have been done by me using volvo parts and oils, mot until 31/01/2022
Owned for four years during which I have carried out a goodly amount of maintenance, including. New tailgate wiring loom, injectors refurbed ( to cure poor cold starting) new Bosch battery, new engine mounts (four) new TCV, BCS, and then Turbo ( to cure over boost issues) manual handbrake adjusters, Aux belt, tensioner and idler, new front springs and shock absorbers ( Bilstein) new rear shock absorbers (Bilstein) aircon re-gas, and most recently new Discs and Pads front and rear (genuine Volvo) two weeks ago.
This is in addition to regular servicing annually always using genuine Volvo parts and the correct oil. It sits on matching Goodyear. tyres all with about 6mm of tread.
Body condition I would describe as good considering its age and mileage, though when close you can see the chips dings and scratches you would expect. The interior is good with no missing stitching or rips but again there is some wear as you would expect, the boot area has been well used but not in bad condition at all. The wheels are ok but would probably benefit from a refurb.
It drives very well with plenty of go when needed, but still returning around 40 to the gallon in my use, which has been mainly short trips to work and back and occasional longer runs , All electrics bar the alarm siren work, cruise control, climate/aircon, remote locking, heated seats etc are all good. Three keys and two remotes
The cambelt and water pump were last changed at 140000
I am selling as I have changed to a slightly newer automatic
Based in Stafford, tel 07540987730

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Op?usp=sharing
brian Hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2021, 16:50   #2
Brianhill

Default V70 now sold

Car is now sold
Brianhill is offline   Reply With Quote