Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General Forum for the SPA-platform 60- and 90-series models

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

XC60 2022 MODEL, various issues

Views : 2572

Replies : 12

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Jan 31st, 2022, 07:04   #11
MrM83

Glad its not just me regarding the ASL then.....
MrM83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2022, 11:54   #12
ElCap

Driving down the motorway yesterday and keeping an eye on the speed sign displayed in the dash (Google system). It seems that every time the motorway crossed a local road it briefly picked up the speed of the road being passed over. This suggests it is an issue with mapping feeding in the wrong speed.

What I don’t get is why the car doesn’t read the actual signs and use these as the guide and to override map data (like Audis do). We went through a temporary 50 and it picked that up fine using the onboard camera.
V90 Cross Country B5D MY22 Denim Blue with 360 camera, sun roof, Harmon Kardon, Active 4C suspension, rear air con, heated windscreen, body coloured wheel arches and bumper, lighting pack, seat pack, spare wheel and Polestar! Other car an Audi A7.
ElCap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2022, 12:56   #13
Ian.7878

Just a quick update, the car is going back to the dealers AGAIN, for them to "video" the issue and send to volvo tech!
I never use the speed limiter just good old cruse control.

Driving down my local motorway and often on to the M25 my display varies between 50 and 70, changing every so often. It did make me laugh one night drive back on the M25 the overhead display was at 60 then it cleared, the car read 90!

GREAT!!!!