Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 200 Series General > 200 Series Wants
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

need a new 240, a feeler

Views : 1620

Replies : 13

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Apr 24th, 2010, 11:34   #11
BOB MY BIG OLD BUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RF82 View Post
This is the car; more pictures sent to your email address.
is that car for sale? how much?
cheers
240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2010, 00:51   #12
brynorpheus
BRYNORPHEUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooble View Post
i wrote off my car as much as it sucks, i've loved my car for the year i've had it, and i walked away from a 40mph smash to the passenger side front corner of the car. The car still drove too, although it's far too damaged to ever go back on the road.

So here's a feeler, i'm provisionally looking for another 240. I could deal with either saloon or estate, but i'd prefer a 1991-93 model so i get the later lh2.4 fuel injection. Manual box is a must. After spending far too much time and money fixing up rust, dents and paint damage on the old one, i'd like something with the body in nice condition, engine is not as important as mechanical issues can be fixed easily and i have more spares than you can shake a stick at. Non-smoker preferred but not out of the question, and obviously i'd like as many goodies (i.e. Leather seats, electric windows etc.) as possible as it saves time over fitting them myself.

I have a series iii swb landy, petrol engine, i could use as a swap or px, it's got pretty rough paint and will need some welding to the chassis for the next mot but it does have 6 months mot as it stands. It's not my car personally, but i'm selling it for a friend (who wants £400 for it).

So does anybody have anything up my street they might be thinking of selling? I'm located in surrey but distance is not a huge issue (though cars in scotland and ni are really beyond my reach in practical terms)
have a look at mine its up for grabs.
brynorpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2010, 10:18   #13
peterhancox

Default For sale

Hi, just added mine on ebay, Item number: 180514486145
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00414.jpg (251.4 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00406.jpg (208.2 KB, 4 views)
peterhancox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2010, 10:26   #14
wooble
Stay gold baby!

Thanks everyone for your replies, I shoud probably add here that I now have a new car, a cracking 1993 240SE I bought from RF82.
wooble is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wooble For This Useful Post: