Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General Forum for the SPA-platform 60- and 90-series models

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Delivery News

Views : 75320

Replies : 617

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Jun 16th, 2022, 13:22   #271
MindlessJD

Quote:
Originally Posted by MtillingVolvo View Post
At this time we have been given no indication if/when it'll come back.

Kind Regards

Marc
I hope it does - luckily I've got my order in before the cut off so it's been honoured - but affinity is one of the reasons I've stuck with Volvo as the price has effectively made it a no-brainer.

If I'm made to pay full price, then I might as well shop around even though I'm a huge Volvo fan...
Old Jun 22nd, 2022, 09:24   #272
RB1992

Got a call from my dealer today that my order, a V60 Plus Dark will be build today and is planned for delivery at the dealer mid July.
RB1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2022, 16:52   #273
ebionigiri

Quote:
Originally Posted by RB1992 View Post
Got a call from my dealer today that my order, a V60 Plus Dark will be build today and is planned for delivery at the dealer mid July.
When did you order?
ebionigiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2022, 20:37   #274
RB1992

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebionigiri View Post
When did you order?
Initially ordered a MY2022 in nov '21. Got switched to My2023 beginning of feb.
RB1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2022, 12:19   #275
tbb33

XC60 B5P Core. Ordered on 21st January, delivered yesterday. Originally quoted September delivery but it came through early.
tbb33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2022, 09:19   #276
unrealbob

Despite ordering in Dec 21 for a MY23, I've had my delivery of a V60 T6 Ultimate confirmed for December 22 / Jan 23 which seems like a long time given when I ordered and the speed of other people's deliveries. I've contacted Volvo UK but they are being pretty useless. It will be a shame if we have to cancel, I'm not sure how long we can get away with our current car but would have to go for a non-hybrid and probably not Volvo
unrealbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2022, 11:05   #277
chrisrixy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrealbob View Post
Despite ordering in Dec 21 for a MY23, I've had my delivery of a V60 T6 Ultimate confirmed for December 22 / Jan 23 which seems like a long time given when I ordered and the speed of other people's deliveries. I've contacted Volvo UK but they are being pretty useless. It will be a shame if we have to cancel, I'm not sure how long we can get away with our current car but would have to go for a non-hybrid and probably not Volvo
Same story here - V60 T6 Ultimate ordered in February. Dealer screen currently showing build date 22/12 and delivery 04/01/23. BUT they said it could easily move forward by a couple of months as things are constantly changing!
chrisrixy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2022, 11:12   #278
SnineT
Extrahumanestrial

Dealer I was dealing with while still searching for another Vx told me recently new cars are coming through better recently, however he likes to play mind games with me as a few months ago it was as I see it, very short supply and ever increasing prices, little seems to have changed and in that time Volvo who previously hadn't had a problem announced they had one,

As the cars are a convention of micro chips way above and beyond what's in the average popular choice car it was only a matter of time before the supply issue reared it's head, even Toyota who had massive reserves of chips have struggled this year,

It comes down to how bad you want the car and if you cancel is any other brand going to have a faster lead time anyway, most people who didn't wait long probably got a cancelled order car without knowing it,

If it was me I'd just wait it out as I don't think the guy next door is going to get a new car to me any quicker, VAG are quoting 2024 right now.
SnineT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SnineT For This Useful Post:
Old Jun 28th, 2022, 13:48   #279
ebionigiri

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrealbob View Post
My dealer was still saying September for me last week. But then I’ve got a Plus not Ultimate on order. Anyone else with a Plus on order go an extended delivery date?
ebionigiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2022, 14:56   #280
mboros

Today i got a message from the dealer my car has been manufactured and everything is going according to the plan (end of July delivery).

I'm pretty happy now.
mboros is offline   Reply With Quote