Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General > S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> Sales
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

XC90 T8 MY22 Black 71 Plate

Views : 1796

Replies : 10

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Sep 4th, 2022, 10:11   #1
Lozzingers

Default XC90 T8 MY22 Black 71 Plate

Selling my excellent XC90 T8.
Spec:
MY 22 (71 plate)
Black
Winter Pack
360 Camera
Retractable Towbar (volvo)
Side Steps
5 Year servicing package transferrable (1st just done a week ago)
BLISS (very few my22 had this due to chip shortages but was adamant to find one with it!)
Rubber Floor mats
2 Charging cables
Michelin Cross Climates all around, good tread
Amazing car that does absolutely everything
Any inspection/viewing welcome. Balance of 3 year (2 years remaining) of vovlo warranty, so no different than buying from a dealer.
1 careful lady GP owner from new as family car.
Only ever used towbar for carrying 2 bikes, no boats.
Genuine reason for sale.
Located Godalming.
Any questions please ask - likely to go to Carwow in next few days, so please let me know if interested.
Volvo finance on car (did the 50% payment down, remaining at 0% interest, so can pay off/speak to Volvo for new buyer to ensure full ownership title transferred.

Price £58,999. Cheaper than other on Autotrader, and Volvo serviced a week ago with no advisories.
1 mark on alloy, can fix for new buyer, or negotiate, depending on your preference.
HX71JBY for any checks you may want to do.

Thanks for looking,
Laurence
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PHOTO-2021-09-03-10-24-09.jpg (300.1 KB, 128 views)
File Type: jpg 3245D3E5-5ECD-40E3-802B-09588D44B7F5.jpg (314.1 KB, 120 views)
Ex:MY22 XC90 T8 R Design-Grey
Ex:MY17 XC90 D5 PP -Grey

Last edited by Lozzingers; Sep 4th, 2022 at 11:38.
Lozzingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2022, 13:51   #2
Lozzingers

Gone to carwow pending pick up! If someone wants it from a dealer when online it's a great machine
Old Nov 16th, 2022, 16:49   #3
Lozzingers

Interesting that this has remained unsold after over 6 weeks at the dealer and multiple price drops. Signs the market is finally cooling a bit and over-inflated prices may not last?
Old Nov 21st, 2022, 13:25   #4
mcooke999

Stunning car this but sadly above my price range! Good luck
mcooke999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2022, 13:58   #5
Lozzingers

Thanks! I actually sold it via Car Wow a couple of months ago, but it was hanging around the dealer - has since sold yesterday!
Interestingly they haven't done a full factory reset, as I am still logged in (main Volvo dealer so should know better) so have told them to sort it out
Old Nov 21st, 2022, 14:34   #6
SnineT
Extrahumanestrial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lozzingers View Post
Thanks! I actually sold it via Car Wow a couple of months ago, but it was hanging around the dealer - has since sold yesterday!
Interestingly they haven't done a full factory reset, as I am still logged in (main Volvo dealer so should know better) so have told them to sort it out
You have to tell the app that you no longer own the car, a factory reset won't get rid of you in the car, other than that pre-warm it for em each morning until they do kick you off the cars history.
SnineT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2022, 14:47   #7
Lozzingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnineT View Post
You have to tell the app that you no longer own the car, a factory reset won't get rid of you in the car, other than that pre-warm it for em each morning until they do kick you off the cars history.
How did you know I was such a nice chap to do that for them?!
Interesting point re the app - I shall log out and do as suggested. I still hope they remove our address from the car sat nav memory etc, but not convinced they have done that - so have emailed asking for that to be done. Bit of a GDPR risk all this fancy tech in cars these days!
Old Nov 21st, 2022, 17:10   #8
SnineT
Extrahumanestrial

Quote:
How did you know I was such a nice chap to do that for them?!
Interesting point re the app - I shall log out and do as suggested. I still hope they remove our address from the car sat nav memory etc, but not convinced they have done that - so have emailed asking for that to be done. Bit of a GDPR risk all this fancy tech in cars these days!
Don't log out before you hit "I don't own this car anymore" I think it's in privacy options in panel 5.

If you're still logged into it I'd say they haven't factory reset yet but probably will before the car is handed over to it's new owner.

It's one of those things that rely on a human, one dealer will insist on all keys and that the car is wiped, another will simply resell it and I bet it's a case of every hand thinks the other hand has already done it, probably assume the technician is going to reset it when he services the car, this is where the sales vs service rucks start, "not our job mate" "well whose is it we only sell them" etc etc blame game.

I went right through mine before I bought it because of this, in the advert the former owners name was on the Sensus linked to the key but by the time I'd test drove it it wasn't there anymore, it's sloppy and tbh it should be the first thing they check & clear before even putting it on the lot.

Anyway I think my old mate Para Pete a 6.5 short fuse type has bought your old car so hope he doesn't find any faults as he's been known to wrestle Gators and bite the heads off of Pitbulls in the past and that was just because some dude smiled at his wifey, good thing is he can't figure out sat navs
The Following User Says Thank You to SnineT For This Useful Post:
Old Nov 22nd, 2022, 09:24   #9
Lozzingers

Well... in fear of Para Pete, I have now been logged out of the car (or maybe it was my email to the dealers too!), but all is now good
But yes, it normally always is someone else's job to do!
I'd exported all our journeys for personal/business use which I found really useful for claiming mileage for my wife
The Following User Says Thank You to Lozzingers For This Useful Post:
Old Nov 22nd, 2022, 14:06   #10
SnineT
Extrahumanestrial

Quote:
Well... in fear of Para Pete, I have now been logged out of the car (or maybe it was my email to the dealers too!), but all is now good
But yes, it normally always is someone else's job to do!
I'd exported all our journeys for personal/business use which I found really useful for claiming mileage for my wife
It's a good thing anyway as your travel logs would've been available to the new owner if you used the function to record your journeys, at least you were good enough to chase it up many wouldn't.
The Following User Says Thank You to SnineT For This Useful Post: