Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General Forum for the SPA-platform 60- and 90-series models

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Delivery News

Views : 75533

Replies : 617

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Mar 29th, 2022, 10:14   #111
Baconbaronen

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisrixy View Post
It seems like all the prices have gone up - at least for the V60 the 'on the road' prices on the website are all showing at about £700 to £800 more that MY23 Edition 2 pricelist.

the delivery time for V60 is still showing 4 to 5 months for online orders - but I'm not really convinced by that...
That sounds fast - Mercedes can deliver cars 12-18 months after ordering it, depending on model/specs.....
Same goes with VW/Skoda at the moment.
Baconbaronen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2022, 10:34   #112
chrisrixy

The pricelists on the website are now MY23 Edition 3 - but still do not seem to reflect the 'OTR' prices listed online..

In the case of the V60 it seems the lower priced 'Core' version has been discontinued (if that is what you do for something that hasn't started yet!).

Also there is a press release stating increased production problems related to chip supply - https://www.media.volvocars.com/glob...ctor-situation

It does look like MY23 supplies will be constrained.
chrisrixy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2022, 13:57   #113
Dohnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisrixy View Post
Also there is a press release stating increased production problems related to chip supply - https://www.media.volvocars.com/glob...ctor-situation
That sucks!
Old Mar 29th, 2022, 18:56   #114
volvocamper
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dohnut View Post
That sucks!
Dohnut I think you may be fine with your R Design. You ordered yours around 3 weeks after me - v similar car. I was given a likely build date of 23 Mar. I had an email last week from dealer to say there were some potential hold-ups as factory was in ‘production free time’ but then another end of week to say car had actually been built and is now en route to UK. I wonder if the factory are trying to get the last of the R-Design/Inscription models out before the start on the Core/Plus/Ultimate models, in which case you may also see yours soon.
volvocamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2022, 19:32   #115
Dohnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by volvocamper View Post
Dohnut I think you may be fine with your R Design. You ordered yours around 3 weeks after me - v similar car. I was given a likely build date of 23 Mar. I had an email last week from dealer to say there were some potential hold-ups as factory was in ‘production free time’ but then another end of week to say car had actually been built and is now en route to UK. I wonder if the factory are trying to get the last of the R-Design/Inscription models out before the start on the Core/Plus/Ultimate models, in which case you may also see yours soon.
I hope you’re right, camper!

Your dealer seems a lot more communicative than mine. I’ve emailed my guy today but suspect I will have to chase by phone come the end of the week. Probably only to be told there’s no update, too!

I don’t want to bust his balls, it’s not in my interest to do so, but his lack of effort in keeping his customers informed is shocking.
Old Mar 29th, 2022, 20:17   #116
volvocamper
Master Member

Quote:

Your dealer seems a lot more communicative than mine. I’ve emailed my guy today but suspect I will have to chase by phone come the end of the week. Probably only to be told there’s no update, too!

I don’t want to bust his balls, it’s not in my interest to do so, but his lack of effort in keeping his customers informed is shocking.
Yes cannot complain about my sales contact at all, if I ask a question he is back almost instantly and that has included when he is away from the office.
I have changed spec and finance type several times and he has been very patient with me - or so it appears, he probably throws stuff around the office when he has read my emails.
volvocamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2022, 09:54   #117
AlcockM

Quote:

I had a an update from mine yesterday to say still on track for a MID May delivery so see no reason why yours wouldn't be the same. My dealer is brilliant! I get an update at the end of every month either by phone or email!
AlcockM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AlcockM For This Useful Post:
Old Mar 30th, 2022, 15:47   #118
smithsc

Just spoke to my dealer as the possible delay worried me apparently the S60 isn’t impacted by the issue so mines still on for 13th June.
smithsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2022, 16:56   #119
ActualStoutboy

Hi all

Ordered my V60 B4 R-Design on Nov 4th, told End of March.

Pretty much heard nothing since then until a call middle of last week advising it was built and was on its way from the factory.

Now been allocated a registration number by the dealer but not sure when it will arrive, expected in the next week or so I think.

Saw a few cancellations at the start of the year but they were mainly Recharges, just pleased it’s finally close.
ActualStoutboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2022, 18:31   #120
ovlov04v
Just Cruising.

I don't know whether Volvo retail are still using Vista but they will have something similar. That is the info that your sales person should have access to and I can never understand why they don't just keep you up to date based on that information. I certainly had regular updates back in 3Q and 4Q 2019 when ordering.

Maybe you need to ask directly what Vista is showing??

https://www.vista-central.com/pdfs/v...de_30mar16.pdf