Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General Forum for the SPA-platform 60- and 90-series models

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Vodafone Internet in the Car - 100GB added

Views : 467

Replies : 4

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Dec 19th, 2023, 14:28   #1
Lexman8
Premier Member

Default Vodafone Internet in the Car - 100GB added

I got a replacement 100GB SIM at the last service but since then I've been getting emails every month saying the data plan is ending only for a follow-up email to arrive saying Goodwill data has been added.

Getting fed up with this, I called them yesterday and they've now enabled 100GB, useable until Dec 2024. With a bit of luck my new car might have arrived by then.
Old Dec 19th, 2023, 14:42   #2
Stevepvolvo

this reminded me as I have my 2019 XC60 booked in for a service (not under service plan) in jan. Last year I asked and received the 100GB sim so propmted by this post I just phoned my Volvo Dealer and was told that they no longer do the free sim offer looks like I need to start the "best offer data sim card" hunt again - lol
Stevepvolvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2023, 18:51   #3
Kugaman1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevepvolvo View Post
this reminded me as I have my 2019 XC60 booked in for a service (not under service plan) in jan. Last year I asked and received the 100GB sim so propmted by this post I just phoned my Volvo Dealer and was told that they no longer do the free sim offer looks like I need to start the "best offer data sim card" hunt again - lol
No you dont….just email vodafone and ask for a goodwill extension. They gave me another 50gb valid for a year without any questions.
Kugaman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kugaman1 For This Useful Post:
Old Dec 19th, 2023, 19:58   #4
Mint Cake

Quote:
Maybe send them this link

https://www.volvocars.com/uk/l/service/free-wifi/
Mint Cake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mint Cake For This Useful Post:
Old Dec 20th, 2023, 11:05   #5
V60 probably

Quote:
I just called Ray Chapman Volvo for a quote for my service and they include the 100gb Sim and 12 months Volvo Cars Subscription.

Prevously: 1992 440ti, 1997 S40 1.8, 2000 S80 2.4.
V60 probably is offline   Reply With Quote