Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S80 '98-'06 / S60 '00-'09 / V70 & XC70 '00-'07 General > S80 '98-'06 / S60 '00-'09 / V70 & XC70 '00-'07 Sales
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

P2 V70/S60 bits to clear

Views : 2957

Replies : 28

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Nov 14th, 2014, 00:27   #1
RobbieH
Two wheeled lycra lout

Default P2 V70/S60 bits to clear

Need to clear to make room in the garage; sorry bike shed.

V70 D5 front & rear arbs complete with bushes. Taken off at 72k miles when I moved to IPD versions. Rubber bushes still bonded and appear OK.£20 for both.

Both upper and offside lower rear light clusters. P2 style not the later P2.5/facelift clear lense variety. No lamp holders and one small scuff to lower offside cluster but all still perfectly usable. £20 the lot.

Centre console with hinged lid/arm rest. Hinges intact and fully working, complete with cup holders/insert. Lower panels have been re-used. Handbrake gaitor included plus gear shift surround, gaitor and worn leather 5-speed knob (oo err LOL). Black/off-black/charcoal colour. One mark/puncture to the side of the (leather) covering of the arm rest but hidden from view by seat one scratch on the gear shift surround. Perfectly usable; I've updated mine to a facelift console. £20

Set of 4 rubber mats for S60/V70 - drivers mat has a repair to the underside where the rubber has split (where the flap that fits under the pedals meets the main recessed section) but still perfectly usable. Passenger mats perfect but used. I have cleaned them so at least they're not full of mud 'n crud. £20

Sachs/Boge front and rear shocks - fitted new at 64043 and removed at 109110 miles. They've been run with Eibach Pro lowering springs and done 2 track days at Castle Combe. I only changed them because I found a set of Bilstein B6 at a good price. Still perfectly usable for someone. £75 the lot

Ultra-Racing front strut brace, fits P2 S60 and V70 £50

Collection only from Salford/Manchester or I'll be at the Cosford meet this Sunday so I'll probably chuck it all in the boot. No more than a couple of weeks and if not all gone it's down the tip for the lot. I need the space (for more 2-wheeled stuff).

Up on VPCUK and T5D5 as well so if anyone shows interest post up and PM and I'll take first come, first served based on time of post/PM. Seems fair enough?

54 V70 D5 SE (163, EUIII) MTE, Eibach, Powerflex, IPD arb's, TWR FMIC, Ferrita cat-back.

Last edited by RobbieH; Nov 14th, 2014 at 00:38.
RobbieH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2014, 11:43   #2
mrdave2003
Premier Member

would be interested in the rear ARB and rubber mats.... but I'm miles away! (Colchester)

DOH!
mrdave2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2014, 11:48   #3
djdarrenpilk

Default strut brace

Hi im interested in the strut would it fit on a yreg p2 im in bolton but going cosford also
Old Nov 14th, 2014, 12:56   #4
RobbieH
Two wheeled lycra lout

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarrenpilk View Post
Hi im interested in the strut would it fit on a yreg p2 im in bolton but going cosford also
Yes it'll fit P2 V70/S60 no problems.

[You have first dibs then. Find me at Cosford, put the readies in my hand and it's yours]

edit: sorry, just seen a PM on VPCUK, timed 01:02 this morning . you have 2nd dibs if this falls through on the day.

54 V70 D5 SE (163, EUIII) MTE, Eibach, Powerflex, IPD arb's, TWR FMIC, Ferrita cat-back.

Last edited by RobbieH; Nov 14th, 2014 at 13:04.
Old Nov 14th, 2014, 13:14   #5
djdarrenpilk

Default strut brace

I will be in a artic blue convertible are u meeting at knutsford????
Old Nov 14th, 2014, 13:38   #6
RobbieH
Two wheeled lycra lout

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarrenpilk View Post
I will be in a artic blue convertible are u meeting at knutsford????
Didn't know about any Knutsford meet tbh, been busy off-forum so missed much of the detail. Anyhoo, not sure if I'll just nip down M6/M54 or do am early morning cross-country blat down many of the smaller roads I know well from two wheeled antics.

I'm fairly noticeable, the only muddy blue-green V70 D5R P2.2 in the world

Old Nov 14th, 2014, 14:31   #7
cheshired5
Premier Member

Hi, what colour is the console and attached/associated bits?
Any pics?
Cheers.

Just looked properly.....Black/off black......doh.
Old Nov 14th, 2014, 14:44   #8
cheshired5
Premier Member

Default Console and bits.

Hi Robbie,

If the colour and style is the same as the pic, I'll have it for the £20.

Cheers.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG3468.jpg (74.6 KB, 30 views)
Old Nov 14th, 2014, 16:18   #9
djdarrenpilk

Default cosford

It is well mentioned on volvo tuning
Old Nov 14th, 2014, 17:48   #10
RobbieH
Two wheeled lycra lout

Console pics - it's not the same as the very early console fitted to at least S60's as far as I'm aware with the flap that hinges to the side covering the drinks holders. Plus the arm rest is separate and not "integrated" into the line /slope of the console.

This is the worst damage. It was actually there when I bought the car, just missed it as it is normally hidden by the seat.

Looking at it again there a couple of small marks on the passenger side and mark of the rear drivers side (hidden by the seat normally)

Pics seem to show colour differences worse than in real life.

Last edited by RobbieH; Nov 14th, 2014 at 18:09.
The Following User Says Thank You to RobbieH For This Useful Post: