Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General > S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> Sales
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

2018 XC90 T5 Inscription Pro - great spec & Volvo warranty!

Views : 682

Replies : 2

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Apr 5th, 2024, 12:03   #1
C320

Default 2018 XC90 T5 Inscription Pro - great spec & Volvo warranty!

I have just listed my wife's XC90 T5 Inscription Pro on Autotrader, but figured I should list it here too.

It's listed on AutoTrader for £29,490 but I'll consider serious offers from forum members.

It's a 2018 XC90 T5 Inscription Pro finished in Pine Grey Metallic with Maroon Brown Nappa leather interior and contrast black carpets.
  • Mileage is just over 59,400 (the car is still in regular use until someone places a deposit on it).
  • MOT to April 2025
  • Full Volvo Service History, last serviced in March 2024
  • Volvo extended Warranty to April 2025 and Volvo UK/European breakdown assistance coverage (both of these are fully transferable, the warranty was renewed at a cost of £970 last week!)

Background

We purchased this as an approved used car from Volvo Warwick in April 2022.

Buy with confidence as our Volvo is still covered with a fully transferable Volvo extended warranty.

Specification Highlights

This car is a top of the line / flagship Inscription Pro model, in addition to the standard spec it also has; Polestar Performance Optimisation, panoramic roof, privacy glass and side window blinds, adaptive radar cruise control, lane keeping assistant, massaging, heated & ventilated front seats, head up display, heated steering wheel, 360 camera, blind spot assistance, self-parking, 21" alloys, homelink mirror (garage door & gate opener) and genuine Volvo electrically retractable towbar (used a handful of times for bike rack only).

Additional information

For the eagle eyed that may do an MOT check, the front off-side tyre was puncture repaired immediately after collecting the car from the MOT station, not sure why they listed it as a large bolt but there was a small nail.

The car has 4 recent Michelin Pilot Sport 4 SUV tyres all with over 6mm of tread and the rear brake pads were just replaced at last service, front brake pads were replaced at the 2022 service (again by Volvo).

I'll try and post some pictures later, but there are over 30 images on my AutoTrader advert (should be easy to find as there aren't many T5's on the market at the moment.

My AutoTrader advert also includes a video link to the last health check at Volvo Slough.

Last edited by C320; Apr 5th, 2024 at 12:07. Reason: Fixing formatting
C320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2024, 13:20   #2
C320

Adding some photos:

Old Apr 16th, 2024, 16:35   #3
C320

Now sold!