Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "General Topics" > Trader's Offers & Discounts
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Trader's Offers & Discounts A forum for discussing special offers that are available to VOC or Forum members. Commercial organisations must first seek permission to post details of products.

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

How to get a great car insurance deal in 2016

Views : 1401

Replies : 8

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 18th, 2016, 13:29   #1
ChrisKnottIns
Trader

Default How to get a great car insurance deal in 2016

How to get a great car insurance deal in 2016...

Hi,

It's always good to know if there are special deals to be had. Maybe deals that are not available to Joe Public. The VOC Insurance scheme from Chris Knott is one such deal that rewards car enthusiasts with better car insurance rates just for having joined up with this club/forum.

OK, so what's the deal? What makes it different to all the other car insurance providers?

Well, the insurers on our panel believe that you'll be a better risk than the average driver. So they'll allow us to do all we can (within set criteria) to attract you, including offering very competitive rates. Does it work? You bet it does!...

Today, I was looking at the figures for last month and was really pleased to see that our overall quote acceptance rate was 48%. That means we were the best for 48% of the people who called us. That's astonishingly good.

I dug further and found that (again in December) we retained 81% of clients at their renewal so it's not a case that we hook you in with a cheap rate and then hike it later.

Of course, price isn't everything but it's a major factor in choosing the next insurer for your pride and joy. Where we can we'll offer you a quote that's better than anything else you can find out there and that may involve you telling us what your best alternative is. As I said, the insurers on our panel will often be flexible on their price to win you (and keep you).

In addition to great rates we also reward the clubs that we work with. Where they're interested, we pay commission for each policy sold to a member and we pay again at each renewal. This helps to cover the running costs of the club/forum. Last year we paid over £92k in commission to clubs/forums to say thank you for working with us to encourage members to at least try us for a quote.

Will you try us and see how much you can save with the Volvo Owners Club Insurance scheme? Check out the testimonials below from other happy car club members. Did I mention that we're mod-friendly too?

QUOTELINE: 0800 023 4374

We're working hard to save you money and give something back to the club/forum when we do. So please pick up the phone when your renewal falls due and request your special 'club member' quote.

best,
Nick

PS. Don't forget that we also offer you multi-buy discounts, loyalty rewards and a 'recommend a friend' scheme. We're offering you and the car enthusiast community more than the average insurance provider will. Please call us on 0800 023 4374 for your no-obligation quotation.

Recent Testimonials - there are alot of them so I don't expect you to read them all but you'll get the idea:

"Well after seemingly endless calls to various companies (many I've used in recent years but some new) to get the V70R back on the road, it looks like I've got a deal!... Modern policies were sky high, as I've just turned 25… and as I'm not going to use it as my every day car, I can't use my 6 years NCB on quotes. Just got off the phone with Kim at Chris Knott, and they're covering me for £445 on a modern policy (so it can earn its own NCB) fully comp. Very helpful, and VOC get a few quid out of the deal as well!" Warninglight, Volvo Owners Club

"Just renewed my 4.2 A8 with you. Good price, good sales rep (Ian)." alanyork, Audi-Sport forum

“Another "quote me happy" customer. Easily the most competitive this year. You were not able to cover me last year, due to only 2 months experience with a RWD car, but thankful I gave you a call this year. Thanks again to Kim who was very professional and took me through everything in the right amount of detail.” James Durbin, Z4 Forum

"Great quote & service from Rebecca @Chris_Knott_Ins - will be back with the other 2 cars for you to quote next month." Jason Adderley, Twitter

“Better Rates. Time for my first renewal since acquiring my 2012 S Class so compared my old insurers quotes with compare the market and found a cheaper price. Then tried Chris Knott who both matched the best quote and offered me an extra £20 off so I have accepted it.” Nicholas15, Mercedes-Benz Owners Forum

“I found CK well priced and very clued up on mods, would recommend.” mark-in-stoke, GT86 Owners Club

“Not only were the team helpful when I came to renew my insurance, over £200 less than my previous insurance company who I’ve been with for many years, but even when closed they managed to help me on Boxing Day by using their Facebook messaging service. I would highly recommend these guys and have several friends who have taken out policies.” Mathew Watson, Facebook

“Not often I'm this impressed but the service I received today from Ian at Chris Knott was second to none. Not only were they open this morning (2nd Jan) but the quote was very competitive, fast, and the transaction went through immediately trouble free. I was able to tax the new convertible online within minutes of coming off the phone to Ian. Really impressed, Thanks.” Jimmylegs, Celica Club

“Called up again today to inform them of the pending OBX 4-2-1 manifold going on. "No problem, that's the policy updated for you". Cloud 9. Must have been about the 10th call to them to makes changes over the term so far, certainly been 3 in the last 2 months what with the lowering springs etc. No charge again. Thank you.” Lexo, Hyundai Coupe Owners Club

VOC Insurance is administered by Chris Knott Insurance

Simply call the VOC dedicated quoteline on 0800 023 4374 for your free no-obligation quote and see how much you could save.
ChrisKnottIns is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ChrisKnottIns For This Useful Post: