Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "General Topics" > Trader's Offers & Discounts
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Trader's Offers & Discounts A forum for discussing special offers that are available to VOC or Forum members. Commercial organisations must first seek permission to post details of products.

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

FRF Motors (Volvo) Swansea

Views : 460275

Replies : 857

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Mar 20th, 2011, 18:05   #341
captainslow

I would like to add my thanks/approval for this service. I bought a variety of parts, which arrived in good time. It is particularly useful to me as my nearest dealer is 18 miles away, and having an older car, they require me to come in in person to order, then return when they actually have the stuff! And of course I can only go on saturday mornings.
captainslow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to captainslow For This Useful Post:
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 14:05   #342
Rufe
TRADER

UPDATE: TECHNICAL ISSUES RESOLVED!:

All our systems are now finally up and running once again!

Over 2 weeks of this issue has been a real nightmare! Any way that is sorted out now thankfully.

However, now we are back online the reality of this has hit home as I now have one of the biggest back logs of work ever in front of me today. I am replying to everyone as quickly as possible, and will work through the back log of messages I have as fast as I can but please be patient with me as this amount of enquiries would take me a good few days to clear, and that's not forgetting about all the new messages I receive constantly through each day, so its going to be a bit of a challenge for me to clear this. Fortunately during this time when we had limited systems I was still able to clear around over half of the enquiries I was sent, meaning things did get done, but at a much slower rate than usual, with many people simply not able to get the help they required, due to those issues out of our control.

I am hoping that by the end of this working week I will be back on top of things, fingers crossed.

Thank you to everyone for your understanding and patience, it really is appreciated!

Simon

<<< FOR ALL ENQUIRIES PHONE: 01792 790066 / 01792 784272 >>>
* YOU MUST QUOTE 'C3' WHEN CALLING FOR OUR BEST PRICES! (weekdays 9am to 5pm) *
Rufe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 15:55   #343
VanhireBoys

Simon and Mike
Again a super job and lightning quick delivery here to Galway. I priced the same order with our local dealer here and yous were €62 cheaper and thats with the delivery added... !

I now just ring the dealer here for entertainment and get a laugh !

Thanks a million gents and we will see yous for the 190k service !
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 15:47   #344
tt82
Forum Support Team

A big thanks to Simon and Mike.

Another order brilliantly dealt with and at a fantastic price. Their service is second to none.

TT82

tt82 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tt82 For This Useful Post:
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 20:52   #345
atr42

My thanks to Simon for remembering my request for a radio code and sending it as soon as their systems were up and running again. Top marks for service.
atr42 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to atr42 For This Useful Post:
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 23:54   #346
Doug2942
VOC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by atr42 View Post
My thanks to Simon for remembering my request for a radio code and sending it as soon as their systems were up and running again. Top marks for service.
Ditto here, thanks Simon
Doug2942 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Doug2942 For This Useful Post:
Old Mar 26th, 2011, 10:16   #347
kev240
Master Member

Thumbs up

A big thanks to Simon and the rest of the staff, fast service and good priced parts , brake pads & discs, and fuel filler pipe, all safely delivered.
Thanks again.
Kevin
kev240 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kev240 For This Useful Post:
Old Mar 28th, 2011, 20:43   #348
Spirit Man

Smile Thanks!

A big thanks to Simon and the gang for prompt delivery at an unbeatable price for 6 year service kit including all filters. I certainly wouldn't go anywhere else for Volvo parts.
Spirit Man is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spirit Man For This Useful Post:
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 19:13   #349
Nick44
Ex 850/V70 Register Keepe

Thanks Rufe and Gang,
Strech Bolts all arrived safely, and the Vadis print-out.
Service above and beyond as ever a 5 star service, even with your Volvo systems down.
Nick.
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 21:47   #350
VanhireBoys

Thanks for getting my panic parts here so quickly lads.. The master cyclinder was a surprise failure.. The quick delivery was brilliant and now the car is braking up perfect and safe....

Top Job once agin...!

Tags
discounted parts, frf, genuine parts, good service, mail order, simon, volvo parts