Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > Performance Volvo Cars
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Performance Volvo Cars A forum for those interested in any Volvo performance car from any era, FWD, RWD and AWD!

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Back on Track - Made it into the 300bhp club

Views : 4177

Replies : 28

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Sep 12th, 2010, 19:14   #1
gmain1967
Premier Member

Default Back on Track - Made it into the 300bhp club

As above

Seeing as the original topic got knocked off thread with post#4, Congrats Rnash2002. I'm sure you'll keep us posted with regards to any future progress also.

Cheers
gmain1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2010, 19:48   #2
Pedro Fandango
I've Been Banned

well done, lets see how she does on the 1/4mile now then
Pedro Fandango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2010, 20:01   #3
Rnash2002
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro Fandango View Post
well done, lets see how she does on the 1/4mile now then
Let you know if shes upto that after today,will be looking at the fuel once ive drained it,got a funny feeling there might be deisel in there.
Old Sep 12th, 2010, 20:13   #4
strbryan
I've Been Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmain1967 View Post
As above

Seeing as the original topic got knocked off thread with post#4, Congrats Rnash2002. I'm sure you'll keep us posted with regards to any future progress also.

Cheers
Fook me, you been promoted to moderator now.... :******:
strbryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2010, 20:31   #5
gmain1967
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by strbryan View Post
Fook me, you been promoted to moderator now.... :******:
Tony, you are just making a fool of yourself now. You clearly have anger evident from your rant on t5d5 about wanting "to meet certain members and punch their teeth down the throat". As for your last comment above - enough. I've not used derogatory terms to yourself, and don't appreciate it directed towards myself, or others. Referring to pedro fandango as you did in the original post wasn't necessary either.

If you would like me to act as a moderator, then I would suggest you either go cool down, or carry on as you are and risk being banned.

Without prejudice
Old Sep 12th, 2010, 21:21   #6
t5_monkey
Monkeying Around

I'd love to be a moderator on here...

Keeping on thread - RNASH... good work, what's your ultimate goal with the BHP... you gonna go all the way?
t5_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to t5_monkey For This Useful Post:
Old Sep 12th, 2010, 21:36   #7
strbryan
I've Been Banned

Quote:
Tony, you are just making a fool of yourself now. You clearly have anger evident from your rant on t5d5 about wanting "to meet certain members and punch their teeth down the throat". As for your last comment above - enough.
You clearly have no idea about what I am capable of doing gmain..And please don't try to belittle me mate nor try to pretend to be the innocent party in all this.

Quote:
I've not used derogatory terms to yourself, and don't appreciate it directed towards myself, or others. Referring to pedro fandango as you did in the original post wasn't necessary either.
"I've not used derogatory terms to yourself" have you not?Just because you don't have the balls to mention people by name in your derogatory post on VPC does not make you innocent here either.

Quote:
If you would like me to act as a moderator, then I would suggest you either go cool down, or carry on as you are and risk being banned.
LOL Listen to yourself..Where have I mentioned that I wish you to be a moderator?Who the fook are you to wind people up then try yet again to be the innocent party yet again.

Quote:
Without prejudice
Again look at you trying to look the innocent party...

gmain you are without a doubt an ass.Just because you cannot answer a simple question does not give you the right to start another thread then try and act all innocent.All that I have done on the previous thread was to answer your questions.However when I was trying to ascertain your level of tuning knowledge by asking you a simple question you spat your dummy out.

As for being banned.How is it when the moderators think I make a valid point you start to complain, you then try to insinuate that they are not doing there job.What gives you the right to voice your opinion on how the moderators police this sight?
Old Sep 12th, 2010, 21:48   #8
gmain1967
Premier Member

[QUOTE=strbryan;739746]You clearly have no idea about what I am capable of doing gmain..And please don't try to belittle me mate nor try to pretend to be the innocent party in all this.

Is that a threat? And I'd be careful how you answer that. As for mate, probably best if you drop that. As for belittling you, you tend to do that yourself. You just wind people up the wrong way then go off the deep end when someone gives you it back.

As for the bit about moderators - you raised that, not me. Not even after your last rant when you referred to me as a "******", did I ask the mods for intervention. I think I'm doing rather well to act with restraint and dignity in the face of the provocation from yourself.
Old Sep 12th, 2010, 22:00   #9
strbryan
I've Been Banned

Quote:

Is that a threat? And I'd be careful how you answer that. As for mate, probably best if you drop that. As for belittling you, you tend to do that yourself. You just wind people up the wrong way then go off the deep end when someone gives you it back.

As for the bit about moderators - you raised that, not me. Not even after your last rant when you referred to me as a "******", did I ask the mods for intervention. I think I'm doing rather well to act with restraint and dignity in the face of the provocation from yourself.
A threat? LOL Are you threatening me by telling me to be careful on how I answer yet another one of your questions?...

What's the matter are we not all mates here?So by calling you "mate" are you going to have another dummy spitting session?.

Tell me, why did you feel the need to restart this topic, did the OP Rnash ask you to do so or was it that fact you have no understanding of how easy it is to have a boost spike and that NO boost gauge will prevent bending a rod?

Lets see how many questions you are able to answer this time....

Please dont bother answering "Not that you can" any of my easy questions I really cant be arsed with yet more of your crying...

Last edited by strbryan; Sep 12th, 2010 at 22:06. Reason: bored of gmains crying
Old Sep 12th, 2010, 23:08   #10
Rnash2002
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by t5_monkey View Post
I'd love to be a moderator on here...

Keeping on thread - RNASH... good work, what's your ultimate goal with the BHP... you gonna go all the way?
Would love 400bhp but with out the cost lol,will be happy with a good map (Better than HLM,shouldnt be too hard) sweet AFR's and maybe 330/340bhp.

Tags
rica