Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 850 / S70 & V70 '96-'99 / C70 '97-'05 General > 850/x70 S1 Sales
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Volvo 850 spares

Views : 1646

Replies : 12

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 23rd, 2021, 08:15   #1
Cookeh
Premier Member

Default Volvo 850 spares

Hello,

Just listing a few spares I have left over following the sale of my T5. As a general guide most of these cane off 95-96 850s, but should fit 93-97 850s, and 97-98 C/S/V70s. Not sure about the bastard years, do your own research there.

Prices do not include postage, as I am flexible on that front. If you want them quickly I'll throw them Tracked 24, if you're in no rush I can send them the cheapest method I can find and save you a pints worth. Wil post however you want and add that exact cost to the total.

Do check back as I find more items in my treasure trove, and for updates on pics etc (which are coming).

1) US spec indicators - £50

These are undamaged and appear to be, to the best of my knowledge, genuine Volvo items not aftermarket copies. I will attempt to verify this.

2) 5x 'Perfo' 16", 5*108, 6.5J, ET43 - £100

In all honesty these need a refurb. Two are acceptable, the others have fairly bad corrosion. Tyre wise, off the top of my head 3 are good condition winter tyres with ~5mm tread, one is a Goodyear EfficientGrip with sidewall damage (leak-free for 7 months now), and one is completely toast.

3) Volvo 850 T5 emblems - £50

Complete set of emblems for the tailgate. Two are NOS, one of which has slight tarnishing from storage prior to my purchase, and the 850 is used but good condition.

4) Volvo roof rack - £50

This will be an utter ballache to post (but I will), so I'd prefer collection. Genuine roof rack in good condition, for models without the roof bars.

5) Volvo amber indicator units - £5

Genuine, good condition.

6) 850 blower motor - £15

This was recently serviced (removed from parts car, squirrel cage removed, and both bearings regreased), but never tested as the one in my car started behaving. It does spin freely and silently with 12v connected to it, but its priced cheap as i never tested it in the car.

7) Subframe Polybush Inserts - £15

These: click me. Brand new, in bag.

There's definitely more, when my brain works, and I'm very much open to offers as I have no need for these anymore...and we all know how hard it is becoming to find parts!

Cheers,

Last edited by Cookeh; May 23rd, 2021 at 10:15.
Cookeh is offline   Reply With Quote