Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > Parts - Sales and Wants > Generic Parts for Sale

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Set of Excellent Mantus 18" wheels and winter tyes for sale

Views : 2385

Replies : 12

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Dec 21st, 2020, 21:54   #11
deepsix

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Thong View Post
Don’t buy a Citroen unless you like pain

TT
We bought her last Citroen as the 3rd owner. Kept it for 7 1/2 years and it never let us down once. Only service items required. Zero road tax despite being a 1.6 turbo diesel. I really didn't want to change it but my wife wanted a 4 door small SUV thingy. A new C3 Aircross fitted the bill and she loves it. Nice funky little car. Not a Volvo though.

I'm a Hornithologist, I love exotic birds.

Last edited by deepsix; Dec 21st, 2020 at 22:02.
deepsix is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to deepsix For This Useful Post:
Old Dec 22nd, 2020, 09:27   #12
TeamG
Master Member

+1 for Citroen. Super silky suspension that absorbs the South Wales poorly maintained roads better than an SUV. Cheaper to maintain than Volvo and from current experience, far less going wrong.

Actually, Volvo reliability has been on a par with Ford. I don’t expect a Volvo to last more than 5-6 years.

Although am expecting great things from my Aygo - £135 for a main dealer service!
2008 V50 2.0D SE (sold)
TeamG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2021, 11:43   #13
J66PGF

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsix View Post
Full set of 4 x 18" Volvo Mantus alloy wheels to fit Volvo XC60 / XC70 (possibly V70 and V60. cars and others). They are fitted as supplied from Volvo with 235/60 R18 107H XL Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow Tyres. Approx 6mm tread.
Rim width is 7.5J
Original manufacturer’s part number as a complete set of wheels and winter tyres was 31358269
I used them for two winters on a 2015 XC60 R Design for trips up to Scotland and to keep my diamond cut ixion alloys pristine. I found that the car actually ran nicer on these tyres as it eliminated any tram-lining tendency in ruts in the road. They were always washed and polished before storing in wheel covers on a wheel stand in a warm garage. Alloys are in excellent condition and tyres never damaged. I work at sea so tyres only generally get half a winters use.
The reason for selling is that they do not fit my V90CC.
Good to upgrade your old wheels or use to protect those vulnerable diamond cut alloys from nicks and salt corrosion.
Tyre covers and stand not included.Centre caps (not shown) are included
£650.00 Located in Romsey Hampshire.
Available up to Dec 21st or after 1st Jan 2020.
Are these still by any chance taking room in your garage :-)
J66PGF is offline   Reply With Quote