Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "General Topics" > Events and Meetings > VOC Section Events

Notices

VOC Section Events Meetings and Events organised by local VOC sections

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

The Cheshire Section Meeting Monday 2Oth July 2020 7.30pm

Views : 1419

Replies : 0

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Jul 10th, 2020, 17:28   #1
simonstores
simonstores

Default The Cheshire Section Meeting Monday 2Oth July 2020 7.30pm

Hello everyone,

I hope that you are all keeping well and starting to enjoy some of the things that have been denied during lockdown!

I am pleased to announce that Paul has found us a really great venue for our July meeting. If you recall both our normal venue and the subsequent alternative are not available for our July meeting but we have a very nice Golf Club in which to hold our meeting. I have tried to keep it fairly central so that it minimises travel for most members.

The venue is the Woodside Golf Club at Cranage, Cheshire for us to meet on Monday 20th July from 7.30pm. The clubhouse bar will be open for drinks, including coffee, sadly no food will be available apart from crisps, nuts etc. All that is asked is that we follow their social distancing rules when being served in the clubhouse, these can be found on the Woodside Golf website. Drinks can be taken outside and they may be served in plastic glasses for safety.

I am hopeful that we will be able to park together but please bear in mind that both the golf course and driving range will be open so there will be other cars there which we may have to slot between. Paul intends to get there earlier to try and get a dedicated area for us but no promises!
Woodside is easy to find as it's on the A50 between Holmes Chapel and Knutsford and is only 3 miles from J18 of the M6. The full address is Knutsford Road, Cranage, Cheshire CW4 8HJ, telephone 01477 532388 if you get lost!

I look forward to seeing you there on Monday 20th usual time 7.30pm. If you have any questions then please feel free to private message me at sjpmarketing@aol.com and I will get back to you pronto.

Simon

PS To conform with the Track and Trace Policy you will be required to provide your contact details on the night so that in the event of a Co-vid case been diagnosed subsequent to the meeting we can inform people straight away. This is for your peace of mind and the common good. Failure to do so will mean you will have to leave the meeting.
simonstores is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to simonstores For This Useful Post: