Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S60 & V60 '11-'18 / XC60 '09-'17 General > S60 & V60 '11-'18 / XC60 '09-'17 Wants

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

V60CC AWD (2.4 diesel) wanted

Views : 1616

Replies : 8

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Feb 21st, 2022, 12:33   #1
Cloth Ears

Default V60CC AWD (2.4 diesel) wanted

Hello Volvo people, I'm looking for my first Volvo and have settled on the last generation V60 Cross Country with the AWD drivetrain (5-cyl diesel) as what I'm most interested in.

Not too bothered about mileage, but condition and spec is important. A must-have is the Winter pack, and the driver support pack is a nice to have if it's available.

If it has the 'sport' seats (R Design?) and Harmon Kardon audio so much the better, though these aren't high on my list of priorities.

So if you have one that's coming up for sale, please get in touch. I'm in Manchester, but prepared to travel for the right car.

Thanks!
Cloth Ears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2022, 15:45   #2
Cloth Ears

Going to look at an approved used this weekend, Covid permitting, but if anybody has one they're considering selling, I'm still interested.
Old Feb 25th, 2022, 13:51   #3
Easington
Master Member

I think most have the winter pack, all the ones I saw when looking for mine did. The driver support pack less common. The only Cross Country I saw with the sports seats was an S60 which are extremely rare in the UK!
Old Feb 28th, 2022, 08:45   #4
Easington
Master Member

How was the one at the weekend, any good?
Old Feb 28th, 2022, 13:09   #5
Cloth Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easington View Post
How was the one at the weekend, any good?
Didn't get to see it as it happens. Covid-related issues, I suspect. Hopefully can get to see it soon though.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cloth Ears For This Useful Post:
Old Mar 6th, 2022, 12:37   #6
Cloth Ears

Saw it yesterday, it’s great. Bought it, picking it up in a week or so.
Old Mar 9th, 2022, 17:03   #7
Easington
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloth Ears View Post
Saw it yesterday, it’s great. Bought it, picking it up in a week or so.
Good to hear. Can you share a link at all? They are cracking cars
Old Mar 10th, 2022, 13:56   #8
Cloth Ears

I don't think it's online any more, sorry. I saw it at Ray Chapman in York last weekend.

I see yours has the Polestar optimisation. I've been thinking about getting that done somewhere a little down the line. Would you consider it worthwhile? What has it done to driveability, and has it affected fuel consumption?
Old Mar 10th, 2022, 17:48   #9
Easington
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloth Ears View Post
I don't think it's online any more, sorry. I saw it at Ray Chapman in York last weekend.

I see yours has the Polestar optimisation. I've been thinking about getting that done somewhere a little down the line. Would you consider it worthwhile? What has it done to driveability, and has it affected fuel consumption?
Never mind, hope to see your pictures when you put some up.

With regards to Polestar - does it make a difference, yes it does and is a big improvement in driveability. It's much more responsive especially with the gearbox in sport mode.

I've not noticed any change in MPG but don't really monitor it that closely anyway.

I paid a reduced price for Polestar of about £550 as their was a special offer on plus I managed to swing a bit extra discount with the local dealer. Not sure I would happily pay the full RRP though.

Happy to answer any other questions on it. I've had mine since May 2021 but had an S60 prior to that.

Cheers