Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > XC90 '02–'15 General > XC90 '02–'15 Sales

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Manual Volvo XC90 D5 Active for sale

Views : 595

Replies : 1

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Jul 13th, 2022, 13:52   #1
Vindo

Default Manual Volvo XC90 D5 Active for sale

Bit of a long shot but in case there is anyone considering an XC90 in the next few days - having just bought a newer XC90 our much loved XC90 is up for sale. We are going away on the 20/07 so it is only possible to view the car before that date.

Details are as follows:
D5 Active manual with genuine Volvo side steps and privacy glass
Metallic silver, dark grey interior with brushed aluminium style trim
Oct 2009 "59" reg
Only one previous owner, I am the 2nd owner, bought the car from here on the forum and owned it for 7 years
Standard dark grey Active seats - [half fabric/half leather effect]
Full Volvo Service history up to 10/2015
Self serviced yearly using parts purchased from Volvo backed with invoices. I own a VIDA system, so all services were carried out to professional standard, having followed the VIDA instructions. I even do the washing and cleaning of the car myself and not use the car washers known to be scratching the paintwork.
178k miles. The majority of this was done on long journeys across Europe. We rarely use the car during the week, it's used mostly in the weekends when we go away, no school runs or alike, it gets the correct usage so DPF is in good shape.
4x matching tyres with around 5mm all round
Kerb and scuff free alloys
New genuine Volvo battery fitted a couple of years ago
New lower intercooler boost pipe and intercooler fitted recently
Front engine mount replaced
Driver side front wheel bearing replaced
Detachable Westfalia towbar (no cut in the bumper)
Cruise control
Climate control (aircon blows nice and cold)
Rear parking sensors
Front fog lights.
Front seats have been re-trimmed with genuine leather

Split boot liner [to allow use in 5 or 7 seat mode]
Black load cover and luggage guard/net
Space saver wheel
Spare alloy [re-furbed and never used]
Rubber floor mats all round [from new]
Cruise Control
Genuine Volvo chromed exhaust finishers
CD player
Both keys [one unused] and all books
Custom made HiFi DAC audio player - allows you to connect your phone to the audio system via Bluetooth and play music from your phone. It also transfers navigation audio to the car audio system. Because it's a DAC system, music quality is really good and crisp, much better then playing music on the radio.
MOT Sept 2022

Never smoked in, no off-roading. Located in Newbury, Berkshire.

Small ding on the driver side door, nothing major. The car is very reliable, I took great care of it and will be sad to see it gone. Never let me down, never broke down on the road. I use professional fuel additives to clean the engine system so it returns great mileage about 35-36 mpg (calculated, the onboard computer is a bit more optimistic )

Price - tricky to set a price as there seems to be a range - but for one of the best colour XC90s with two owners, manual and good tyres I think around £4,750. Any questions please ask. I prefer PM or phone call for quicker response.

Will upload pictures once washed and cleaned.

Vindo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vindo For This Useful Post:
Old Jul 14th, 2022, 22:01   #2
Vindo

Default Pics

And the pictures promised....
Vindo is offline   Reply With Quote