Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > Parts - Sales and Wants > Generic Parts for Sale
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Dice & VIDA for sale..

Views : 2687

Replies : 44

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Closed Thread

Old Jun 22nd, 2017, 22:52   #21
Ducklakeview
239,450 miles & counting!

Well, let's see if he chimes up in here..

Mike
Old Jun 22nd, 2017, 23:08   #22
wackpac

Hi there
In your email, which I can share you said you may have sent out the wrong disc as you had just burnt it before postage. - fair enough
You said you would send a new one the next morning, that was the 14th.
Said disc never arrived, I emailed you and didn't get a reply hence why I opened up a paypal dispute.
You started with the accusations as you presumed because I wanted consumer protection I was a dodgy character. I am on various forums and if a seller insisted on only paypal gift as payment this would be a massive red flag.

As for the disc I received - it was checked on 2 new pc's as well as a mac which had winzip 7zip peazip. all treated the disc like a new blank disc and prompted accordingly.
I just bought my first volvo and joined this site so that I can see if all is ok with the car, not to ripped off or attempt to do that to anyone else
Old Jun 22nd, 2017, 23:10   #23
wackpac

oh and I paid the fee's on top so your post saying you received less is another lie
The Following User Says Thank You to wackpac For This Useful Post:
Old Jun 22nd, 2017, 23:27   #24
wackpac

Sent to:
Mike ###### (The recipient of this payment is Non-US – Verified)
Email:
paypal@######.co.uk
Amount sent:
-£51.90 GBP
Fee amount:
£0.00 GBP
Net amount:
-£51.90 GBP

Date:
9 Jun 2017
Time:
18:43:38 BST
Completed

Subject:
You have sent £51.90 GBP to Mike Fenlon with PayPal
Note:
for volvo dice vida system on volvoownersclubforums
Funding type:
Instant Bank Transfer
Old Jun 22nd, 2017, 23:27   #25
Ducklakeview

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackpac View Post
oh and I paid the fee's on top so your post saying you received less is another lie
Firstly, I don't lie. I've attached a screenshot showing the FACT that I was underpaid. Yes, it's pennies BUT it's FACT.

Secondly, you emailed me on the 14th saying the disc didn't work, I replied that I would do another and ost it the following day, which I did. Do I need to screenshot those emails too?

I then heard NOTHING from you until the PayPal notification earlier, so reasonably assumed that all was well.

Do you not think a quick post in the thread, which would trigger am immediate email notification to me, rather than generating a PayPal claim for £25 partial refund would have been a better and quicker way to alert me to the fact that you claim not to have received the disc containing the freely available software?

Does your laptop or pc actually read dual layer discs? If not, then the problem COULD be at your end and not mine.

However, as per my PayPal response, I am more than happy to fully refund you if you return the items to me in the condition you received them.

Mike
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20170622-231758.jpg (67.3 KB, 29 views)
Old Jun 22nd, 2017, 23:32   #26
Ducklakeview

Your have obviously edited that info for the payment to show a payment of £51.90 and no fee, and making it show that I would receive £51.90 which was not the case, WHY would you pay me MORE than I asked?? However my screenshot from the PayPal app on my phone shows a fee deduction AND you said in a prev post that you had paid the fee, I wonder which version people will believe?

More deception?

Mike

Last edited by Ducklakeview; Jun 22nd, 2017 at 23:37. Reason: Spelling mistakes..
Old Jun 22nd, 2017, 23:39   #27
wackpac

you should be a politician
You said I didn't pay the fee's - I show you that I did and then you go full retard and say it was 6p short ( ok sorry - I did use a paypal fee calculator which I beg anyone to check and it says the fee is 1.90 on £50 which I paid ON TOP ) ok so I paid 99.9 percent of the fee's
and yes a screen shot of the postage would be great but I guess you don't have that do you
Old Jun 22nd, 2017, 23:40   #28
wackpac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducklakeview View Post
Your have obviously edited that info for the payment to show a payment of £51.90 and no fee, and making it show that I would receive £51.90 which was not the case, WHY would you pay me MORE than I asked?? However my screenshot from the PayPal app on my phone shows a fee deduction AND you said in a prev post that you had paid the fee, I wonder which version people will believe?

More deception?

Mike
are you for real
Old Jun 22nd, 2017, 23:44   #29
wackpac

That was a copy paste job and it says that I sent £51.90
which according to the site I used, you should have received £50 after fee's of £1.90 - how is this not getting through

deception ???
Old Jun 22nd, 2017, 23:47   #30
Ducklakeview

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackpac View Post
are you for real
Oh yes, I am.

Explain how your "text only" version shows you making a PayPal payment to me for MORE than the selling price, with no deduction of fees, therefore implying that you've actually overpaid me, whereas my screenshot from the PayPal app on my phone confirms otherwise.

ALSO, I may be wrong, but IF your version is the truth, and you sent the payment sans fees as a"gift" which your post implies, then you wouldn't have been able to open a PayPal dispute in the first place, would you?

So, who is telling the truth??

Mike
The Following User Says Thank You to Ducklakeview For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread