Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > PV, 120 (Amazon), 1800 General > PV, 120, 1800 Sales
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Amazon collection for sale

Views : 3357

Replies : 20

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Mar 4th, 2014, 19:59   #11
Audrey Old
VOC Member

Default Amazons

Robert - thanks but provisionally sold and going Thursday. But if he's a no-show I'll be back!

Swedish etc - only timbered rack I have is for a 240, and thats prov. sold too. I may be temp slightly in the money but you don't want to know the rent at my other place now its gone up!

Thanks to all - a pair of 122Ss plus rally car left now, unless I can tempt you with a 164.

Paul
Audrey Old is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Audrey Old For This Useful Post:
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 20:16   #12
123GT-AMAZON
1800necwinner

Hi Ya Paul

no worries keep glad its in gd hands and like you say if anything changes keep me posted also if you can send any images of the others cars via email that would be awsome just to see whats on offer if its better than posting images on here my email is on my website but i can send you a pm with it if you wish.

kind regards
robert

I grew up on classic volvos hence my passion for them born and breed into the lifestyle !
123GT-AMAZON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 21:51   #13
markymar93

Hi Paul. Did you find out anything about the rally one? Also is the light blue amazon still available? Thanks
markymar93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2014, 11:23   #14
Keith Moody

Hi Paul,

Not heard anything from you about the 122S.

Keith
Keith Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2014, 21:10   #15
Audrey Old
VOC Member

Default Amazon collection

Just to say a big thanks to all of you who responded to my pleas for new carers for my project Amazons, due to a compulsory purchase order from our beloved Government who want to build over a thousand new homes where our many stores currently are.

All are now rehomed, except perhaps an early estate which a friend is still storing there but may scrap. Keith already knows about it..... Out of my hands though re its fate but I'll try to convince him to sell rather than scrap.

That just leaves my 144GL project (currently going on ebay as a last-ditch effort to save it), a pair of 164s and perhaps my early 244 which has a low mileage and new hydraulics but now appears to need a new clutch too.

Any takers?

Paul
The Following User Says Thank You to Audrey Old For This Useful Post:
Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 15:04   #16
AmazonPaul

Hi Paul, sorry to hear about your loss of storage! I met you at the Queen Elizabeth Classic Car and Autojumble in 2013. I don't suppose you have a petrol cap for an Amazon Estate going spare do you? I've been looking for one for quite a while now and a posting on this forum did not return any leads.
Many thanks
Paul
AmazonPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 21:40   #17
123GT-AMAZON
1800necwinner

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazonPaul View Post
Hi Paul, sorry to hear about your loss of storage! I met you at the Queen Elizabeth Classic Car and Autojumble in 2013. I don't suppose you have a petrol cap for an Amazon Estate going spare do you? I've been looking for one for quite a while now and a posting on this forum did not return any leads.
Many thanks
Paul
i have a spare petrol cap for an amazon estate now that i got with my last purchase if thats of use make me a good! offer and its yours

kind regards
robert

I grew up on classic volvos hence my passion for them born and breed into the lifestyle !
123GT-AMAZON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 08:16   #18
Audrey Old
VOC Member

Hi Paul

Remember our meeting - will go again this year as 'jumble good. As you no doubt know I'm having to bundle everything up and cart it to a new store, so a bit busy right now.... However, I distinctly remember coming across one whilst crating things up, so if you can give me a little time I'll get back to you when I dig it out.

If you need to speak direct I am on paultill@tesco.net for further discussion if necessary.

Paul
Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 08:40   #19
Madmatt01

Anything left Paul or everything re - homed?
Madmatt01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2014, 19:05   #20
learngolf

Default 244

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audrey Old View Post
Just to say a big thanks to all of you who responded to my pleas for new carers for my project Amazons, due to a compulsory purchase order from our beloved Government who want to build over a thousand new homes where our many stores currently are.

All are now rehomed, except perhaps an early estate which a friend is still storing there but may scrap. Keith already knows about it..... Out of my hands though re its fate but I'll try to convince him to sell rather than scrap.

That just leaves my 144GL project (currently going on ebay as a last-ditch effort to save it), a pair of 164s and perhaps my early 244 which has a low mileage and new hydraulics but now appears to need a new clutch too.

Any takers?

Paul
Hi Paul,

I am interested in the 244 if you would like to pm me I can ring y to discuss?

Regards,

William
learngolf is offline   Reply With Quote