Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "General Topics" > General Volvo and Motoring Discussions
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

General Volvo and Motoring Discussions This forum is for messages of a general nature about Volvos that are not covered by other forums and other motoring related matters of interest. Users will need to register to post/reply.

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Chas x posts from RT Mechanics thread

Views : 23418

Replies : 185

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Feb 14th, 2011, 22:30   #151
The Hitcher
Born Again Old Timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_d View Post
hang on,, so this Other forum banned you from there forum ,, for comments you posted Here?

yet are happy that a poster on Their forum lets slip he breaks the law and various FSA rules but he's "ok" on there,,
No,
I have been banned from Vpcuk for informing them on Vpcuk that BruceT has been up to no good.

Unfortunately, i was unable to report the full nature of his actions as the thread was closed.

And yes they appear content in the knowledge that one who posts among them has contrevened the law in various ways.

What happens if climate change is a big hoax and we end up making a better world for nothing?
The Hitcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 22:31   #152
outnumbered
Lunatic from Wakefield

Quote:
Originally Posted by t5_monkey View Post
I seem to remember something about it being a short stay...

PS - I can't see what you write (ignore list!) so don't go to any trouble replying on my account.
so if you can not see what he writes why are you responding or are you the hatchet man for vpc. oh and i have not been banned yet and can look at yours and brucies post.
mike
The Following User Says Thank You to outnumbered For This Useful Post:
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 22:33   #153
The Hitcher
Born Again Old Timer

Quote:
I seem to remember something about it being a short stay...

PS - I can't see what you write (ignore list!) so don't go to any trouble replying on my account.
Thats strange, you have me on your ignore list, like you do Tony but chose to reply when you fancy it.

Either you want to ignore us or you dont. Make up your mind.

I certainly dont give a toss either way.

What happens if climate change is a big hoax and we end up making a better world for nothing?
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 22:35   #154
andy_d
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hitcher View Post
No,
I have been banned from Vpcuk for informing them on Vpcuk that BruceT has been up to no good.

Unfortunately, i was unable to report the full nature of his actions as the thread was closed.

And yes they appear content in the knowledge that one who posts among them has contrevened the law in various ways.
cheers , i often get the wrong end/wrong stick,, but it looks like a case of shoot the messenger (again) that,, or your not in the right "clique",, ah well there loss, and as those who put there heads in the sand find out sooner or later,it leaves Something stuck up in the air to get shafted by "life/things",,
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 22:38   #155
The Hitcher
Born Again Old Timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by outnumbered View Post
or are you the hatchet man for vpc
Oh Mike that nearly made me fall off my chair.Thanks..
Does this man look like a hatchet man.
http://www.benjamincook.co.uk/

The Following User Says Thank You to The Hitcher For This Useful Post:
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 22:39   #156
t5_monkey
Monkeying Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by outnumbered View Post
so if you can not see what he writes why are you responding or are you the hatchet man for vpc. oh and i have not been banned yet and can look at yours and brucies post.
mike
Anyone can it's an open forum you can view as a guest, you can read all of my posts if you so wish.

I was merely saving him the effort of writing a reply which will not be read.

hatchet man? I'm not the one throwing around people's second names in a futile attempt to bully or seem important in some way.

Release the Monkey inside of you >>> Trunk Monkey
t5_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 22:43   #157
-chris-

I thought this was a Volvo forum but I seem to have stumbled into an episode of Eastenders...
-chris- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 22:45   #158
gmain1967
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by -chris- View Post
I thought this was a Volvo forum but I seem to have stumbled into an episode of Eastenders...
Well everybody was getting "hitched" on there, seems that we aren't immune to it either....
gmain1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 22:52   #159
The Hitcher
Born Again Old Timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by -chris- View Post
Im not sure what Eastenders is but i am informed that it is a soap opera dealing with fictitous incidents and situations.
To confuse and to parady what BruceT has done is very disrepectful to those who he has offended.

To mock as you have the importance of the context of the situation is IMO, very poor.

However this is a free to comment forum so im sure your comments will be taken on board.

Old Feb 14th, 2011, 22:54   #160
outnumbered
Lunatic from Wakefield

Quote:
Anyone can it's an open forum you can view as a guest, you can read all of my posts if you so wish.

I was merely saving him the effort of writing a reply which will not be read.

hatchet man? I'm not the one throwing around people's second names in a futile attempt to bully or seem important in some way.
important no bully i dont think so. looking on here and vpcuk there are people who are trying to pass on valuable information. that said you are i believe still under the official secrets act and as such should not disclose any issues that may bring the RAF into disripute.all that the HITCHER as far as i am concerned was doing was to inform vpcuk BRUCIE.had contravined DPA and was making the members aware of that.
mike

Tags
bruce is bricking it, bruce mcfooknuggett, bye bye brucie, chas is a mann, cv writing tips, epic fail, lv= say goodbye to bruce, peado mcfecknuggett, pedro fandango, vpchav posterboy