Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 300/66 Series General > 300/66 Series Sales
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

340 auto sale

Views : 1072

Replies : 8

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Nov 23rd, 2010, 13:19   #1
harpulina

Default 340 auto sale

Well where are all you mechanics. Ive a j reg auto 340 white , perfect engine 65k, exchange complete clutch 10k, A1 belts, body nigh perfect bar drivers side sill, wings and front valance rusty. mot and tax end of year, drive home on your own ins' or risk, might do it for you with a lift home if not too far. Take it away £200 no offers, sell what you dont want forover £100. or even weld and mot (know where theres a front wing £50 plus delivery, Do allrush as ins 'is up 2 dec and it will be at the scrappers for up to £150 Cant be fairer
answer on here or phone 07790300095 Charlie
harpulina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2010, 13:39   #2
lyron
Premier Member

Talking

any chance of some pic's, i am very interested,.if you can give a little more info would be appreciated,could it be possible to e mail me pic's

e mail ronaldgray275@btinernet.com. the price seem's reasonable so i would not insult you with an offer, if it's the right car cash is waiting.please respond.

lynda & ron,
lyron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2010, 14:40   #3
harpulina

Default lyron 340

Sorry Lyron cant do pictures as I dont know how,. Ameture computer hand, at 68 I'm struggling. They would look as good as other car picture in camera, but obviously the rust in sill and wings is there in real life needs a new wing i'd say at front , rear one is minor work sill needs 2 or 3 feet welding and front valance is the worst all rusted out. needs patch welding in. I think it must have been parked on a bus route at one time as only drivers side affected.
4 way vacumn valve doesnt work but I,ve rigged my own system, with a flick of switch its in to overdrive, better than original I'd say as I'm on low revs as soon as I like and use it all the time , in city. Rest of the car is nigh perfect, I had to toss up quote of £350 for welding plus wing or change to something easier on spares . Got a vauxhall, I know I'm a quitter, but cant do my own repairs nowadays so had to be practical. anymore ring me. Charlie.
Old Nov 24th, 2010, 15:21   #4
lyron
Premier Member

Talking

sent pm, with my contact no,
Old Nov 25th, 2010, 12:58   #5
lyron
Premier Member

Talking

as i have not heard from you i think i will call it quit's on your's ron.
Old Nov 27th, 2010, 11:34   #6
harpulina

Default 340 auto

Cant understand why I havent been swamped with enquiries, completebargain, maybe low price has frightened you all off. looking a gift horse in the mouth, ring me with any query.allI want is £50 more than scrap and a feeling all that waste has been avoided Charlie harpulina
Old Nov 27th, 2010, 11:36   #7
harpulina

Default 340 auto

P.S. instant replies are not on as i use library computer.charlie
Old Dec 2nd, 2010, 22:54   #8
ledge

hi my number is 07706714744 ill prob have this give us a call thanks paul;
ledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2010, 14:50   #9
harpulina

Default ledge

Sorry Your Too late Paul, Its gone to the wreckers. If you had phoned me 2dec it would be yours

Last edited by harpulina; Dec 10th, 2010 at 14:54.