Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > C30 / S40 & V50 '04-'12 / C70 '06-'13 General
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

C30 / S40 & V50 '04-'12 / C70 '06-'13 General Forum for the P1-platform C30 / S40 / V50 / C70 models

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Volvo C30 2.0D "Shark Performance" nightmare!

Views : 35874

Replies : 324

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Mar 12th, 2016, 04:41   #211
yalrafai

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheshired5 View Post
I wasn't aware I was licking anything.
I've already said that I don't do remaps so have no allegiance to any remap company.

You just need to go back to school and learn the basics of how a car works then you'll be able to make sensible informed arguments instead of bleating like a bitch.
Cheshired5 you are driving a 14 year old sack of **** car without any experience in a remap so I doubt anyone gives a **** about your opinion, you need to actually have experience in a car remap before you share your opinion because at the moment you just sound like an arse licking ****.
yalrafai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2016, 04:51   #212
yalrafai

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheshired5 View Post
I wasn't aware I was licking anything.
I've already said that I don't do remaps so have no allegiance to any remap company.

You just need to go back to school and learn the basics of how a car works then you'll be able to make sensible informed arguments instead of bleating like a bitch.
As I've said: I'm 2,000 pounds down the drain and you're sticking up for the company that did screw my car up when you haven't actually any experience in remaps and you haven't anything constructive to say bar giving me abuse. I'm a student and £2k is alot of money to me. How can you say shark is a reputable company when you have no experience with them or their dire awful remaps?
Old Mar 12th, 2016, 04:51   #213
GazzR

Your a knob thats why your 2 grand down, im sure dtuk will be the next company to be slandered by you. Plenty of advice was offered but clearly you know best.

1991 MK2 Golf GTI 16V
GazzR is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GazzR For This Useful Post:
Old Mar 12th, 2016, 04:56   #214
yalrafai

Quote:
Originally Posted by GazzR View Post
Your a knob thats why your 2 grand down, im sure dtuk will be the next company to be slandered by you. Plenty of advice was offered but clearly you know best.
Why would I slander them when they have clearly stated that any damage caused is not their responsibility?
Old Mar 12th, 2016, 05:13   #215
GazzR

You have no proof that shark caused any damage, you assumed this and also didn't take the car straight back to have this looked at, you then took it elsewhere to have it looked at and made this thread to slag shark off without any evidence, at least they are a professional tuning company with plenty of happy customers, your now on here singing the praises of a tuning box lol after apparently spending 2k already.

1991 MK2 Golf GTI 16V
The Following User Says Thank You to GazzR For This Useful Post:
Old Mar 12th, 2016, 05:14   #216
yalrafai

Quote:
Funilly enough your 2009 S40 has the same engine as my car. Why don't you go to Shark performance in Mansfield and get their remap installed, I dare you.
Post your experience.
Old Mar 12th, 2016, 05:21   #217
GazzR

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalrafai View Post
Funilly enough your 2009 S40 has the same engine as my car. Why don't you go to Shark performance in Mansfield and get their remap installed, I dare you.
Post your experience.
Lmao believe me i would have no issues with using them, i wouldn't let someone with your expert knowledge put me off lol

1991 MK2 Golf GTI 16V
Old Mar 12th, 2016, 05:22   #218
yalrafai

Quote:
You have no proof that shark caused any damage, you assumed this and also didn't take the car straight back to have this looked at, you then took it elsewhere to have it looked at and made this thread to slag shark off without any evidence, at least they are a professional tuning company with plenty of happy customers, your now on here singing the praises of a tuning box lol after apparently spending 2k already.
Why the "lol"? Yes it cost me c. £2k to get my ecu reset by volvo amogst other things, why is that funny to you? If you read the volvo report that has been posted on this thread they themselves even said the damage was most likely caused by the shark map so why like Cheshired5 are you licking their arse?
Old Mar 12th, 2016, 05:23   #219
yalrafai

Quote:
Lmao believe me i would have no issues with using them, i wouldn't let someone with your expert knowledge put me off lol
Then go and get a remap from them.
Old Mar 12th, 2016, 05:31   #220
GazzR

Ok i will drive all that way to buy a remap just to prove you wrong lmao, there is just no getting through to some people, anyhow im glad your happy with your "tuning" box

1991 MK2 Golf GTI 16V