Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > XC90 '02–'15 General > XC90 '02–'15 Sales
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Ancient and Venerable XC90 SE (MY2004) For Sale

Views : 1566

Replies : 4

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Sep 4th, 2015, 09:20   #1
Miti

Thumbs up Ancient and Venerable XC90 SE (MY2004) For Sale

XC90 2.4 SE AWD ‘Geartronic’ – 2003 (MY2004)

2.4 Litre, 5-Cyl D5, 163 bhp engine (no DPF)

This car is an 'SE' model, but it started life as a dealer demonstrator and is 'FULLY LOADED'. There are VERY few XC's that come with such a high spec... Here is the list of the options it doesn't have:

* Electrically Adjustable Passenger Seat
* Centre Console Chiller
* Sunroof

Now here's the list of options it DOES have...
* Five-gear ‘geartronic’ gearbox with All-Wheel Drive. Electronic stability programme (ESP) traction control, ant-skid, anti-lock brakes, electronic brake force distribution and emergency brake assist. Speed-sensitive power assisted steering, full complement of air-bags including side curtains, Side-Impact Protection System (SIPS), (NCAP Five-Star Safety Rating). 18 inch alloy wheels (powder-coated in anthracite grey), dual-zone climate control, height and reach adjustable leather steering wheel with ‘audio, satellite navigation and telephone controls, enhanced, high performance stereo with 6-disk CD Multi-changer, Mini-Disk Player and FM/AM/LW radio. Cruise control, satellite-navigation system, integrated telephone (with privacy handset), rear parking sensors, heated door mirrors, front and rear fog lights and aluminium roof rails. Electrically adjustable drivers seat, electric windows front and rear, central locking (inc. fuel filler flap) dead-lock function on doors. Black leather upholstery, rain-sensing automatic wipers, heated front seats and wood-grained interior trim, front skid-plate. Driver Information System, full OBDII diagnostic system, alarm/immobiliser external temperature sensor, service indicator, dual trip computers, seven seats in a two – three – two layout and with the sixth and seventh seats able to fold flat while not in use. Genuine Volvo side-steps with tread mat option. Space-saver spare wheel, scissor jack, centre CD storage console, full documentation, front/rear mats.
Winter-Pack: High Pressure Headlamp Washers, Heated Front Seats, Rear Seat Ventilation/Heating.

Telecommunications Pack: Satellite Navigation System (with remote control), Integrated telephone (Car has own telephone number).

Rear Seat Entertainment Pack: Rear Pillar audio selection system with wired headphone sockets, Twin 7” Headrest Mounted LCD Colour Screens, 10-Disk DVD system with infra-red remote control and Wireless headphones. Aux (RCA) inputs for Audio and Video (ideal for in-car gaming such as PlayStation).

(and I'm bound to have forgotten something...)

We've had the car for just over six years and a totally over the top anniversary present (I bought her an XC60) now forces us to sell...

The car has been massively reliable and we've maintained it to keep it that way. Even the Sat-Nav system has a recent DVD installed... Most recent maintenance includes:

New (genuine Volvo) battery – 2014
New tyres – March 2015
Last Service – July 2015 (inc all front suspension units wheel bearings and joints)
MOT – Expires Sept 2016

This is a WHOLE lot of car for not very much of a price. New (back in 2003) she would have cost over £45,000... She can be yours today for less than a tenth of that...

Gumtree Ad is here:

Photos:

We're asking £3,495 (OVNO) for this car. You can contact me via this forum or via the Gumtree Ad linked above... Any questions, just fire away and I'll try to answer ASAP...

BTW: Lennoxtown is 10 mile North of Glasgow

Cheers

Jeff

Pretty much stuck on Volvos now...
Miti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2015, 09:34   #2
rich1068
I've Been Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miti View Post
* Centre Console Chiller
Deal breaker!

Looks great. I'd be lying if I said I'm not tempted. Good luck with the sale.
rich1068 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2015, 18:08   #3
Miti

Default Update...

I forgot a couple of things... (sorry)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miti View Post
XC90 2.4 SE AWD ‘Geartronic’ – 2003 (MY2004)

2.4 Litre, 5-Cyl D5, 163 bhp engine (no DPF)

This car is an 'SE' model, but it started life as a dealer demonstrator and is 'FULLY LOADED'. There are VERY few XC's that come with such a high spec... Here is the list of the options it doesn't have:

* Electrically Adjustable Passenger Seat
* Centre Console Chiller
* Sunroof

Now here's the list of options it DOES have...
* Five-gear ‘geartronic’ gearbox with All-Wheel Drive. Electronic stability programme (ESP) traction control, ant-skid, anti-lock brakes, electronic brake force distribution and emergency brake assist. Speed-sensitive power assisted steering, full complement of air-bags including side curtains, Side-Impact Protection System (SIPS), (NCAP Five-Star Safety Rating). 18 inch alloy wheels (powder-coated in anthracite grey), dual-zone climate control, height and reach adjustable leather steering wheel with ‘audio, cruise control, satellite navigation and telephone controls, enhanced, high performance premium audio system with 6-disk CD Multi-changer, Mini-Disk Player and FM/AM/LW radio. Cruise control, satellite-navigation system, integrated telephone (with privacy handset), rear parking sensors, electrically adjustable heated door mirrors, front and rear fog lights and aluminium roof rails. Electrically adjustable drivers seat, electric windows front and rear, central locking (inc. fuel filler flap) dead-lock function on doors. Black leather upholstery, rain-sensing automatic wipers, heated front seats and wood-grained interior trim, front skid-plate. Driver Information System, full OBDII diagnostic system, alarm/immobiliser external temperature sensor, service indicator, dual trip computers, seven seats in a two – three – two layout and with the sixth and seventh seats able to fold flat while not in use. Genuine Volvo side-steps with tread mat option. Space-saver spare wheel, scissor jack, centre CD storage console, full documentation, front/rear mats.
Winter-Pack: High Pressure Headlamp Washers, Heated Front Seats, Rear Seat Ventilation/Heating.

Telecommunications Pack: Satellite Navigation System (with remote control), Integrated telephone (Car has own telephone number).

Rear Seat Entertainment Pack: Rear Pillar audio selection system with wired headphone sockets, Twin 7” Headrest Mounted LCD Colour Screens, 10-Disk DVD system with infra-red remote control and Wireless headphones. Aux (RCA) inputs for Audio and Video (ideal for in-car gaming such as PlayStation).

(and I'm bound to have forgotten something...)

We've had the car for just over six years and a totally over the top anniversary present (I bought her an XC60) now forces us to sell...

The car has been massively reliable and we've maintained it to keep it that way. Even the Sat-Nav system has a recent DVD installed... Most recent maintenance includes:

New (genuine Volvo) battery – 2014
New tyres – March 2015
Last Service – July 2015 (inc all front suspension units wheel bearings and joints)
MOT – Expires Sept 2016

This is a WHOLE lot of car for not very much of a price. New (back in 2003) she would have cost over £45,000... She can be yours today for less than a tenth of that...

Gumtree Ad is here:

Photos:

We're asking £3,495 (OVNO) for this car. You can contact me via this forum or via the Gumtree Ad linked above... Any questions, just fire away and I'll try to answer ASAP...

BTW: Lennoxtown is 10 mile North of Glasgow

Cheers

Jeff

Pretty much stuck on Volvos now...
Miti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2015, 18:30   #4
eddie286

Default Xc90

Still for sale?
eddie286 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2015, 19:13   #5
Miti