View Single Post
Old Jun 25th, 2021, 21:06   #73
techwatcher
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulWilliams78 View Post
Thanks for your offer to help, it is much appreciated.

When I insert the usb it simply states "system UI. Issue with USB, tap to fix" I tap it and it then closes that screen, returns to homescreen and states "usb is safely ejected".

It looks like the entire theatre lighting options have been removed. I just have, internal lights options low, medium or high.
The message doesn't seem like a Volvo error message. Do you have your phone connected when the message occurs? I am thinking that this may be an Android Auto message rather than coming directly from Volvo Sensus.

Apropos theatre Lighting, something isn't right here. Theatre lighting is standard on MY22 V90s. Multicolour Theatre lighting is standard with Inscription trim so you should have an option to change the colours. You mentioned earlier that you also have the Lighting Pack which also includes Multicolour Theatre Lighting. Do you have the other features of the Lighting Pack?

They are:

Active Bending Headlights with Adaptive Shadow Technology
Front LED Foglights with Cornering Function (n/a Plug-in Hybrid)
Headlight Cleaning System
Multicolour Theatre Lights, Front and Rear Door Pocket, Ambient Door and Tread Plate Lights, Front Cupholder Light, Rear Footwell and Side Step Lights, Instrument Panel Lights