View Single Post
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 11:34   #147
Stock234

Default I was genuinely interested

I was genuinely interested in this when you where asking £600 cash for it. I was going to do the same andrewc1267. I have the trailer to haul it back to Cornwall, where it would have been fully stripped within a day and all of the parts stored for one of my projects. The thousand mile + round trip to collect would not have been the problem, the costs, or the fact of having no idea who I was dealing with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmason View Post
it seems the "volvo"`S are no longer owned or driven by enthusiasts, or the old man who calls his volvo his pride and joy, no, seems alot of volvos are now owned by idiot boy racers who buy them cos there cheap to buy and fast, thats the impression given when reading the replies to my adverts
^^^ This however plus numerous other comments have deterred me from having any dealings with you!! Im a 27 year old male, I own an S70R, does this instantly mark me as being an “IDIOT BOY RACER” as you put it?? My S70R is My Pride and Joy, does this mark me as being an “OLD MAN”??

Just because you have slapped an MOT on it does not warrant a £600 increase on this vehicle. The state in which it lies at present is not one that I would be happy in parting with £1200 regardless of the work done to it. You said so yourself SPARES OR REPAIRS. I understand why a Few people have had a dig about you sales skills. It would take a few £££’s to sort out the remaining problems you have left with it, Carpets, cambelt, Switches, it soon ads up.

Anyone interested in this Vehicle have been driven away by the way in which you have dealt with the comments.

I apologize if I have caused offence to anyone but these are my thoughts and opinions.
98 Volvo V70 R Saffron Gold
02 Volvo V70 D5