Thread: V90 1997 £1100
View Single Post
Old Apr 20th, 2021, 19:26   #13
peter burton

Default V90 lux 1997 R430 WNE

i put in the title of my last posting £900 if a member of this forum wants it. That covers either their travel to Norfolk or servicing costs. I only want someone to be happy with the sale and me also. Most seem to think its already a good price. The thing is most forum owners seem to have more than one car already. It has been listed today on Car and Classic as suggested on here at £1100. Look on there some are asking £13000 for V90 now.
I had this with my last 940 diesel which I sold to a local guy for I think £650 in the end. I spent countless time answering 100 plus calls, emails, texts for a £750 car. That now 5 years later has 250000 miles and still going strong for him.
I have done very little miles in the 5 years I have owned this car, especially with the Covid lock down. I have this afternoon put a sign in the windscreen asking £1100 had a viewing 10 mins later from 940 owner whose autobox is faulty, he is possibly getting back for a test drive after he sleeps on it.
I would suggest prompt action if anyone is interested or a non Volvo person may just want a cheap large estate car.
peter burton is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peter burton For This Useful Post: