View Single Post
Old Dec 13th, 2021, 13:00   #1
Stroudy

Default WANTED: V60 D4 R-Design Nav 2014-2017 Black

Good afternoon community.

First post in this forum and thank you for welcoming me to the site. As per the title I am looking to buy, quite specifically, a black V60 D4 R-Design with Nav and heated seats at the minimum, power seats, reversing camera and parking sensors if possible. 2014 to 2017 model with a maximum budget of around £12,500, but the lower the better. Must be in good and well looked after condition with full service history and no major MOT issues. Maximum mileage consider 85k. Must be black.

I have recently sold my 2014 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Cloverleaf Launch Edition (1 of only circa 100 limited edition models in the country) which has been a fantastic car for over 2 years without a single issue, and very fast, but unfortunately with increasing mileage I need to get the economy up from the very respectable 43mpg it managers to the 60 plus I can expect from the D4 and of course the low road tax. I've had my eye on a V60 like this for nearly 3 years after test driving one at the same time as the Alfa, and the other half has a 2016 V40 D2 R-D, so I know this is the car I want.

Many thanks indeed and if anybody is selling a V60 that fits this requirement at the moment, or is just considering, please get in touch even if for a speculative chat.

Marcus.
Stroudy is offline   Reply With Quote