View Single Post
Old Oct 30th, 2017, 21:33   #14
Dibble
VOC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta66 View Post
Sorry for the non appearance, the traffic was horrendous with a queue back to Milton at 10 to 1, so we abandoned. There was also a scooter gang being pests, so the Erskine bridge was done at 20 mph.
The traffic was horrendous at Loch Lomond yesterday so fully understand what you are saying.I think all of Glasgow must have been out on the roads! After our meet I drove up Loch Lomond side then along by LochEarn to Perth then home. It was a truly lovely day and the water on the lochs was like a mill pond. Superbly calm and superb scenery. Autumn colours were wonderful. I didn't get home until just after 6pm but it was worth it. Scotland at is absolute best! Good to meet up with everyone as well when I finally found them.
The C70 did just over 300 miles yesterday. Quite delightful. Brilliant T5 engine.
Came across a bad accident at the Luss junction. Seemed to be three cars involved and there was obviously injuries. A number of ambulances (I expect you would be aware of this Kev.), fire engines and even Police cars there.
Dibble is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dibble For This Useful Post: