View Single Post
Old Mar 30th, 2014, 11:46   #7
velocette

Lovely looking car, I can imagine how sorry you are to have to sell it. I have a V60 and am thinking of trading up for much the same reason as you are selling - hips. We do find the V60 a little low and awkward to access sadly. I love the interior with the cream/beige leather. Not so sure about the metallic brown (or whatever the trendy name for it is) but I obtained a brochure from the main dealer just a few days ago and that features that colour in all the shots of the car throughout so I guess you are on trend and I am not. I take the point that others have made firstly about suspicions of why you are selling privately after such a short time with all the implications and concerns as to provenance, and then there is also the issue of private buyers having the cash without finance. Inevitably you will take a hit, have you had a p/x offer? it might be a good idea to mention that and provide evidence of it as some reassurance to a private buyer. I would also be tempted to try ebay as well, with all the usual cautions about Nigerian spoofers, as you can give more depth and detail than is possible in a classified ad. Good luck with it, i would love it myself!
velocette is offline   Reply With Quote