View Single Post
Old Sep 6th, 2020, 13:40   #1
colind9

Default XC70 2002 for sale or parts...

hi folks, i need to sell our old car, 2002MY xc70 269K miles on the clock. Engine starts, runs and drives very well. Engine serviced every 10,000 (once a year in july/august time)with Mann filters and 0w30 shell oil (only because i can get it from work Auto trans has a clunk when going from N to D and N to R, everything has been done to it, jws3309 fluid change/flush etc, Vv block off and Vvs cleaned and refitted, other than that it shifts smoothly.
New rad fitted last year.
New main front and rear cortico engine bushes fitted.
New discs, pads and h/brake shoes fitted all round last year.
AWD coupling replaced two years ago with seals.
The lower g/box mount to sub frame i have removed to fit to our current xv70, so that will need replacing.
Very good tyres Yokohama all weather fitted two years ago. As per the photos (if i can post them!) the car is what you see. It has dents and knocks as would any other car of its age.
It has been standing unused since furlough started in march. We have no need for the 2nd car now. It was used for taking dogs out for walks, taking loads to the tip and stuff from the builders merchant... and regular trips to see my mum down in Hastings. Cruise control was a godsend for the motorway!!!
Bottom line, if no one makes a reasonable offer ish (what would be a reasonable offer?)... i'll start to break the car down and sell off what i can to you folks on here
colind9 is offline   Reply With Quote